⭐ Don’t miss Michael Murphy’s “Perceptual Shift”, an art exhibition showcasing a unique collection of thought-provoking installations from the world’s top perceptual artist. Watch in awe as illusions transform into art and play with your point of view!
🚨 This Art Exhibition will close its doors very soon. Get your tickets before it’s too late! 🚨
Tickets for Michael Murphy’s “Perceptual Shift”: The Art Exhibition in Los Angeles
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (ages 11+)
- Child (ages 3–10)
- Senior, Student, or Military - valid ID required
- Group Bundle (min. 6 people)
🎨 A must-see collection of mind-bending and thought-provoking installations from the world’s number-one perceptual artist
🤯 An artistic playground of installations designed to play with your point of view
👀 Challenge your perspective and watch in awe as illusions transform into art
✨ Unique large-scale creations on display
📅 Date: from December 8, 2022
🕒 Opening hours: Thursdays–Sundays, 3 p.m. – 7 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 60–90 minutes
📍 Location: Santa Monica Place. 395 Santa Monica Pl. Suite 196. Santa Monica, CA 90401. (Level 1, off of Colorado Ave.)
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome! Children ages 2 and under enter free of charge
♿ Accessibility: the venue is ADA compliant
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Acclaimed perceptual artist Michael Murphy presents his first-ever solo exhibition for a limited time only. Be one of the first to experience this one-of-a-kind collection of mind-bending experiential installations. “Perceptual Shift” explores themes of perspective, transience, and how small details can contribute to a bigger picture. Watch in awe as illusions metamorphosize in front of you and these cleverly-constructed art installations play with your point of view. Do your eyes deceive you? Get your tickets for Michael Murphy’s “Perceptual Shift”: The Art Exhibition in Los Angeles and see for yourself!
- Beautiful and unique experience, my daughter and I loved it.
- amazing, impactful, emotional, raw. so amazingly well designed and executed
- It was very impressive
- Beautiful, fun and poignant
- I think the layout of the space takes away from the experience of each individual installation. A part of what makes Art special is a sense of wonderment and unknowing. Walking into the space and seeing all of the art at once takes the shine off each installation.
- Amazing work with strong meaning
- Incredible installations and very friendly and helpful staff. My friend and I loved it!
Titanic: The Exhibition LA
4327 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA , EE. UU., 90004