⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in St. Petersburg. Get your tickets now to discover the music of ABBA at The Birchwood under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Birchwood
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in St. Petersburg
- Dancing Queen
- Money, Money, Money
- The Winner Takes it All
- One of Us
- I Still Have Faith in You
- Knowing Me, Knowing You
- Lay All Your Love On Me
- The Name of the Game
- Mamma Mia
- Listeso String Quartet
- Amazing music! We saw the tribute to ABBA then grabbed a martini at a restaurant with outside seating at the st Pete venue. Every musician played beautifully—we were overwhelmed by the music. Our 3rd time for the candlelight quartet and our favorite venue as we were so close. (Worth the extra money for “A” seating and get there early)
- Beautiful music, atmosphere, and extremely talented musician.
- The music was fabulous and the atmosphere was so beautiful
- Beautifully inspiring. Amazing musicians.
- Fabulous, love the Birchwood
- Such a fun experience!
- Beautiful, thank you!
- Such a great time!
- We had a Great Time
- It was great!!!