⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Liverpool. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of festive film soundtracks at St George's Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St George's Hall
📅 Dates and times: 12 December at 6:00 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Liverpool
- "Glasgow Love Theme" from Love Actually
- "Christmas is All Around" from Love Actually
- "All I Want for Christmas is You" from Love Actually
- "Somewhere in my Memory" from Home Alone
- "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" from Home Alone
- "Jingle Bells" from Elf
- "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" from Elf
- "White Christmas" from White Christmas
- "The Christmas Song" from It's a Wonderful Life
- "Let it Snow" from It's a Wonderful Life
- "The Maestro" from The Holiday
- "Last Christmas" from The Holiday
- "Winter Wonderland" from The Holiday
- "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" from The Holiday
- "It’s Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas" from Miracle on 34th Street
- "Walking in the Air" from The Snowman
- "Let it Go" from Frozen
- String quartet - String Infusion
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Priyanka C. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Such a uniquely beautiful atmosphere and experience."
💬 Geoffrey B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Completely amazing! I wish the performers could have seen the smile glued to my face under my mask."
💬 Michelle J. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful experience, great venue, lovely atmosphere, and talented musicians."
How to get there?
Calçada Ferragial 8, Lisboa, 1200-484