⭐ Dalí : Cybernetics - The Immersive Experience is the first collective metaverse show in London! Discover the universe of the Spanish genius, Salvador Dalí, and his surrealist masterpieces through digital displays, sound effects, projection mapping, and more.
🚨 Due to popular demand, new dates have been added! 🚨
Tickets for Dalí : Cybernetics - The Immersive Experience in London
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the exhibition + VR experience
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 4–12)
- Senior (65+), Student (13–26), or NHS - valid ID required
- Family Bundle (min. 4 people, of which max. 2 adults)
- Group Bundle (min. 15 people)
🟠 March - Very limited availability
🟡 April - Limited availability
🟢 May - Good availability
📽️ Interact with other guests in the first immersive VR experience in the metaverse
👨🎨 Immerse yourself in the artist's masterpieces with a 360º digital show
✨ Digital displays, sound effects, projection mapping and much more!
🎨 Discover a new way to enjoy the surrealist works of Salvador Dalí
📅 Date: from December 2022
🕒 Opening hours: (may vary on public holidays)
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Fridays: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturdays: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Sundays: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
⏳ Duration: approx. 1 hour and 30 minutes
📍 Location: Boiler House, 152 Brick Ln, London E1 6RU
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome!
♿ Accessibility: the venue is not fully wheelchair accessible. Half of the experience is located upstairs and only accessible by stairs
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
🧥 Please note that the venue is an old brewery which is not fully heated, it is recommended that you attend the exhibition in warm clothes
❗ Please note that the entrance can be found on the rear side of the venue and will be clearly signposted
⚠️ To avoid disappointment, note that VR headsets are not recommended for those with magnetic hearing aids, and guests with a pacemaker will not be able to experience the VR portion of this event
Have you ever dreamt of stepping into a painting? Take an awe-inspiring journey into the incomparable universe of Salvador Dalí, the artistic genius behind a myriad of surrealist masterpieces. Explore a dreamlike, surreal space with your very own digital avatar as you move through Dalí's world and interact with fellow guests in real-time. Experience the works of the artist like never before, and become totally immersed in his most recognisable paintings, such as "The Persistence of Memory" (famous for its melting clocks). Get your tickets for Dalí : Cybernetics - The Immersive Experience in London!
- It was an amazing experience, I would definitely recommend it.I thoroughly enjoyed it.
- The virtual headset part was a great and joyful experience. The information is laid out in an interesting way - from the view of knowledge and influences he gained through his life.
- I am always moved by Dali. The immersive show was quite amazing. The views of Cap de Creus behind his artwork a bonus.
- Fantastic exhibition that hit better and better the further through we went. Loved every moment.
- It was great, especially the virtual reality part. Really bought Dali's work to life.
- Was something a bit different and more involved and immersive as an exhibition. Highly recommend
- The whole experience was amazing and I loved learning more about Dali
- Fantastic. Absolutely loved the Virtual reality experience.
- Thrilling, exciting, fun, unusual. Enjoyed and would love more!
- Fantastic experience They immersive show is beautiful and the surreal experience at end is ….. surreal
- The highlight for me was the VR, but overall a very good event
- An enjoyable immersive experience and informative details of his journey. A true insight into the mind of Dali. The immersive hall was incredible.
- Great exhibition! The immersive experience was stunning, and the VR was superb. Loved it!
- I think Dalì would have been proud. We thoroughly enjoy the Cybernetic Exhibition, an excellent day out, many thanks.
- Very helpful staff great exhibition would recommend
How to get there?
The Athenaeum Theatre
188 Collins St, Melbourne, 3000
Select date and session
- Mar 2023
- Apr 2023
- May 2023
––– Low availability