⭐ Dalí : Cybernetics - The Immersive Experience is the first collective metaverse show in London! Discover the universe of the Spanish genius, Salvador Dalí, and his surrealist masterpieces through digital displays, sound effects, projection mapping, and more.
🚨 Get your tickets now at 20% off with code DALI20END during checkout. Hurry before this incredible experience closes its doors on September 3rd! 🚨
Tickets for Dalí : Cybernetics - The Immersive Experience in London
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the exhibition + VR experience
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 4–12)
- Senior (65+), Student (13–26), or NHS - valid ID required
- Family Bundle (min. 4 people, of which max. 2 adults)
- Group Bundle (min. 15 people)
🎫 Premium Flex Entry - includes full access to the experience (including the VR experience) at any time on your selected date
👉 For personalized packages and private sessions for full buyouts, please visit our website
🟡 September - Limited availability
📽️ Interact with other guests in the first immersive VR experience in the metaverse
👨🎨 Immerse yourself in the artist's masterpieces with a 360º digital show
✨ Digital displays, sound effects, projection mapping and much more!
🎨 Discover a new way to enjoy the surrealist works of Salvador Dalí
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: approx. 1 hour and 30 minutes
📍 Location: Boiler House, 152 Brick Ln, London E1 6RU
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome!
♿ Accessibility: the venue is not fully accessible due to a lack of step-free access. However, upon arrival you can request access to the materials displayed upstairs by asking a member of staff
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
🧥 Please note that the venue is an old brewery which is not fully heated, it is recommended that you attend the exhibition in warm clothes
❗ Please note that the entrance can be found on the rear side of the venue and will be clearly signposted
⚠️ To avoid disappointment, note that VR headsets are not recommended for those with magnetic hearing aids, and guests with a pacemaker will not be able to experience the VR portion of this event
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a gift card for this experience, click here
Have you ever dreamt of stepping into a painting? Take an awe-inspiring journey into the incomparable universe of Salvador Dalí, the artistic genius behind a myriad of surrealist masterpieces. Explore a dreamlike, surreal space with your very own digital avatar as you move through Dalí's world and interact with fellow guests in real-time. Experience the works of the artist like never before, and become totally immersed in his most recognisable paintings, such as "The Persistence of Memory" (famous for its melting clocks). Get your tickets for Dalí : Cybernetics - The Immersive Experience in London!
- Sascha R.Jan 2023It was an amazing experience, I would definitely recommend it.I thoroughly enjoyed it.
- Aline C.Jan 2023The virtual headset part was a great and joyful experience. The information is laid out in an interesting way - from the view of knowledge and influences he gained through his life.
- Gary S.Jan 2023I am always moved by Dali. The immersive show was quite amazing. The views of Cap de Creus behind his artwork a bonus.
- Andrew W.Jan 2023Fantastic exhibition that hit better and better the further through we went. Loved every moment.
- Tara P.Jan 2023It was great, especially the virtual reality part. Really bought Dali's work to life.
- Kelly H.Jan 2023Was something a bit different and more involved and immersive as an exhibition. Highly recommend
- Paul D.Jan 2023Well organised. Impressed by the immersive experience at the end
- Sumita S.Mar 2023Great experience, the VR section was incredible!
- Neal C.Feb 2023Very enjoyable and educational exhibition
- Wendy B.Jan 2023Fantastic experience They immersive show is beautiful and the surreal experience at end is ….. surreal
- Anurag B.Jan 2023The highlight for me was the VR, but overall a very good event
- Dipty P.Jan 2023An enjoyable immersive experience and informative details of his journey. A true insight into the mind of Dali. The immersive hall was incredible.
- Jerome P.Mar 2023Very enjoyable moment - Dali's painting is mesmerizing
- Elaine B.Jan 2023I think Dalì would have been proud. We thoroughly enjoy the Cybernetic Exhibition, an excellent day out, many thanks.
- Vicky L.Jan 2023Very helpful staff great exhibition would recommend
How to get there?
The Boiler House
152 Brick Ln, E1 6RU
- Shoreditch High Street