⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Los Angeles. Get your tickets now to discover Valentine’s Day inspired music at The Historic Woman’s Club in Santa Monica under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Historic Woman’s Club, Santa Monica
📅 Dates and times: February 10 and 14 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue has a temporary ramp for wheelchair accessibility. Please reach out to us if you need special assistance
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Los Angeles
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Clair de Lune – Claude Debussy
- Liebesfreud (Love Found) – Fritz Kreisler
- Liebeslied (Love Lost) – Fritz Kreisler
- Traumerei from Kinderscenen, Op. 15, #7 – Robert Schuman
- Nocturne from String Quartet No. 2 – Alexander Borodin
- Flower Duet – Delibes
- Love Theme from Romeo and Juliet – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- A Time for Us from Romeo and Juliet – Henry Mancini
- City of Stars from La La Land – Justin Hurwitz, Benj Pasek, and Justin Paul
- Wedding Theme from Emma - Rachel Portman
- Moon River – Henry Mancini
- Storybook Love from The Princess Bride – Mark Knopfler & Willy DeVille
- All I Ask of You from The Phantom of the Opera – Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Make You Feel My Love – Adele
- Orchid Quartet
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Awilda R. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful venue... incredible musicians."
💬 Jacqueline K. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Extraordinary evening with talent beyond our expectations. The venue and setting were incredible. We had a fantastic evening!"
💬 Rasheeda H. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Beautiful experience. Highly skillful and musically gifted artists. Enjoyed it."
La Escalera de Jacob de Lavapiés
Calle Lavapiés, 9, 28012
- Antón Martín
- Tirso de Molina