⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Sacramento. Get your tickets now to discover Valentine’s Day inspired music at California State Railroad Museum under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: California State Railroad Museum
📅 Dates and times: February 14, 2023 at 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Sacramento
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Moon River - Henry Mancini
- In Your Arms - ILLENIUM/X Ambassadors
- Love Theme from Romeo and Juliet - Nino Rota
- Kiss Me More - Doja Cat
- Yellow - Coldplay
- O Mio Babbino Caro from Gianni Schicchi - Giacomo Puccini
- O Mio Babbino Caro
- String Quartet No. 1 in D Major, Op. 11: II. Andante cCantabile - Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- String Quartet No. 1 in E-Flat Major, Op. 12, MWV R25: III. - Andante espressivo, IV - Molto allegro - Felix Mendelssohn
- III. Andante espressivo
- IV. Molto allegro
- Libertango - Astor Piazzolla
- As Time Goes By from Casablanca - Herman Hupfeld
- My Heart Will Go On - Céline Dion
- String Quartet – Range Ensemble
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Nancy G. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Very impressive!!! Beautiful, musicians are very professional. It was an incredible experience!!!"
💬 Holly H. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Very well run and the very talented musicians were great!"
💬 Pamela J. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful performances and stunning atmosphere."
Museo De Arte Contemporáneo De Monterrey (MARCO), Patio Central
Juan Zuazua, Padre Raymundo Jardón y, Centro, Monterrey, N.L., 64000
Select date and session