⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Antonio. Get your tickets now to discover the music and movement of Solero Flamenco at The Josephine Theatre under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Josephine Theatre
📅 Dates and times: various dates and times available (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in San Antonio
- Soleá por Bulería - Bulería
- Sevilla Tiene Una Cosa - Sevillanas
- Alegrías de Cádiz - Alegrías
- Río de Mi Sevilla - Bulería
- Asturias (Leyenda) - Classical
- Tientos - Tientos
- Fandangos De Huelva
- Bulería Festeras - Bulería
- Tangos de Triana
Dancers subject to change depending on the date
- Cante (vocals) - Irma La Paloma
- Guitarra (guitar) - Jeremías García
- Percusión (percussion) - Andrés Felix
- Baile (dancer) - Solangel Lali Calix
- Baile (dancer) - Andreina Pereira Nuñez
- Baile (dancer) - Andrea González
- Enjoyed Flamenco show. Music was beautiful, dancing was classic but also had a modern style to it.
- Fantastic performance, hoping to see more events like this. Great flamenco, reminded us of trips to southern Spain.
- Lovely setting. The flamenco group was very talented. The narrator was good at engaging the audience. The usher was helpful in pointing out the ADA ramp. The parking was convenient for the first performance.
- Mom and I really enjoyed every aspect of the performance. The space was just perfect for this type of show. The dancers were both uniquely talented and brought each their own style to the show. The vocalist was very knowledgeable and narrated the show beautifully. The guitarist made playing classical flamenco guitar so easy!!! And the cajon was the heartbeat of it all. We plan on attending another performance. I now understand why it’s called Candlelight Concerts!! Those candles created the best ambiance.
- A very enjoyable evening filled with great music and dance. I look forward to Candlelight Flamenco’s return engagement in the near future. Awesome and cozy venue.
- Flamenco! That was so awesome, I am coming back with other family members!
- Live flamenco. The guitar was great along with the cajon drum, and you can never get enough good flamenco dancers! Great show
- What a wonderfully talented troupe! Looking forward to seeing another performance!
- Fantastic event! The dancers, singer, guitarist, and bass player were fabulous!! What talented musicians individuals ! A magical evening!
- My daughter and I had a wonderful time, and everyone was fabulous, will definitely recommend
- Excellent performance!
- Great music, amazing talent and awesome entertainment. Loved it
- Ab absolutely amazing time!! Loved every bit of it
- The performers and the show itself was amazing! Loved how they explained the history of the different dances. And the meet and greet afterwards.
- It was a beautiful presentation. The music and dancing were exquisite
The Josephine Theatre
339 W Josephine St., 78212
Select date and session