⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Washington D.C. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Beyoncé at the Miracle Theatre under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Miracle Theatre
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Washington D.C.
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Love on Top
- Hold Up
- Best Thing I Never Had
- Say My Name (Destiny's Child)
- Drunk in Love
- Single Ladies
- Survivor (Destiny's Child)
- Crazy in Love
- Cuff It
- Kennedy String Quartet
- Loved the intimate venue, the crowd, and the musicians. I would go to this, again!! Great job putting this together.
- Such an awesome experience! I’d def come again!
- Outstanding performance!!!! Can't wait to go to the next performance 🙌
- This was amazing!!! We have nothing like this where I live and I loved it. ❤️❤️❤️
- Honestly, this is nothing like I have seen before. Amazing date night idea.
- Amazing experience. Songs were picked well. Beautiful playing. Great personalities. Would recommend attending and will attend their next event.
- it was incredible!! i can’t wait to go in atlanta!
- The tribute to Beyoncé Candlelight Orchestra was truly magical. I’m a dedicated member of the BeyHive and this experience was like no other. The 4 artists on stage truly made a life long impact, I’m definitely going to the next show!
- It was phenomenal! The energy was immaculate and Lauren killed it.
- Fantastic experience; strings add a richness. I would def recommend
- My friends and I loved the opportunity to attend an event at the Miracle Theater. The musicians were awesome. They were fun, and the songs were just so good! The audience got into some of the bolder ones! Really nice. Highly recommend.
- Great tribute, excellent musicians, I had a good time
- Beautifully curated art!
- It was a unique and pleasant experience. Great musicians!
- nice venue. beautiful music
Chaussée de Boondael 32-36, 1050
Don't miss out!
Select date and session