⭐ This enchanting candlelit sound bath meditation offers you the chance to relax and heal the mind, release tension, open blocked energy channels, and generate new vibrational frequencies. You'll leave feeling rejuvenated and ready to take the new year by storm!
Tickets to Candlelit Sound Bath in London
🎫 Standard ticket to the experience
🎫 Standard ticket to the experience + yoga mat rental
🧘 Experience the powerful revitalising effects of sound bath therapy and meditation to reset your mind and body
🕯️ Join us for a transformational journey under the calming light of hundreds of candles
✨ Sessions will be guided by an experienced practitioner with more than 10 years of experiences
🪘 Feel the sound waves and vibrations from Tibetan & crystal bowls, tuning forks, shamanic drumming, percussion instruments & voice
🌡️ Blankets and pillows will be available to use for maximum comfort
📅 Date: various Saturdays & Sundays in February, 2023 (select during purchase)
🕒 Opening hours: various times during the day (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 75 minutes (venue doors open 15 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
📍 Venue: 85 Old Brompton Road and Porchesterhall, Porchester Rd
👤 Age requirement: 18+ with valid ID
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
👕 Dress code: warm and comfortable clothes are recommended
A sound bath is an immersive sound healing session and meditation. It's called a 'bath' because it uses sound waves to 'wash' over you to relax, reset and rejuvenate your body and mind. The experienced practitioner will guide you through this transformational journey under the calming light of hundreds of candles. Join us to release that which no longer serves you, cultivate new energies and vibrations, and become infused with positivity and serenity. Get your tickets to Candlelit Sound Bath now!
- First time attending a sound bath, and it was such a wonderful and new experience for me!! Is definitely a means of self-soothing and mental realignment that I will be seeking out more regularly. Thanks so much to Kathy & Chris, who performed the therapy session!!
- I really enjoyed! Everything was perfect and specially in a city as London we really need more often moments like this. I hope you gonna do more sessions
- Incredible!! Really hope you hold these sessions again! Beautiful atmosphere and amazing staff.
- Beautiful setting with hundreds of (safe, faux) candles. Sit near the front :)
- Such a wonderful way to start the day! Thank you 🙏🏻
- Great experience overall in a great venue. Thank you.
- Was amazing evening, comfy and well organized
- Very soothing for the soul and a special treat for mind and body
- Amazinggggg evening - loved it.
- This is the first time I tried anything like this at it was great! A really calming atmosphere and great way to try and relax the mind. I would have given this 5 stars except we were lying near that door that was connected to the cafe and it was really distracting to hear lots of screaming kids. That area needs to be sound proofed in order to get the full experience as we feel like we only experienced half of it.
- Absolutely amazing. I loved every minute of it although it was very cold
- Wonderful experience, great to take a pause from busy city life.
- IN CRED I BLE!
How to get there?
Scottish Rite Temple MIA
471 NW 3rd St, Miami, FL 33128, 33128
Select date and session