⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Belfast. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Joe Hisaishi at Ulster Museum under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Ulster Museum
📅 Dates and times: 17 March at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 40 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 12+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Belfast
- Howl's Moving Castle
- My Neighbour Totoro
- Kiki's Delivery Service
- Spirited Away
- Ponyo On The Cliff By The Sea
- Whisper Of The Heart
- Princess Mononoke
- And many more!
- String quartet - to be announced!
- Was a beautiful setting. The quartet was very engaging with the crowd and played beautifully. They definitely did the music justice and the whole experience was worth every penny. Would 100% go again and recommend it to family and friends.
- Fantastic night. Fabulous arrangements of my favourite Studio Ghibli soundtracks, beautifully played.
- Really great evening, the performers were great and seemed to really enjoy themselves. Lovely atmosphere
- Was an Excellent live performance! Both me and My Two Sisters really enjoyed it 👍
- Absolutely amazing! Cried during the performance as the music was so beautiful, highly recommended!
- An absolutely dream from beginning to finish. Rather than a concert, I felt like I was listening to a beautiful conversation between instruments.
- Wonderful experience; well played and beautiful surroundings. would definitely recommend!!
- Beautiful experience, amazing musicians. Really enjoyed the evening
- Tonight’s Candlelight Concert at the Ulster Museum was a truly magical experience that we will treasure forever. ARCO String Quartet were superb & the intimate venue was perfect too! Looking forward to the next one 🤗
- came in with high expectations and came out very happy :)
- wonderful event. Everyone was very welcoming and no waiting in line. The quartet musicians were kind enough to chat afterwards. loved the small intimate atmosphere with candles.
- Definitely worth the money, great show with great music. Would be amazing if there was a projector showcasing some of the scenes from animations they played but a part from that - stunning!
- It was an amazing experience. Very calming music and very good musicians. Will definitely recommend it. Simply a beautiful experience.
- Amazing, has made me want to attend more events in the future
- Fantastic intimate evening of music.
How to get there?
Botanic Gardens, Stranmillis Road, Belfast, BT9 5AB
Select date and session