⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Indianapolis. Get your tickets now to discover Valentine’s Day inspired music of Tchaikovsky and more at Scottish Rite under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Theater at Scottish Rite
📅 Dates and times: February 14 at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: This venue is ADA compliant. Accessible seating is available in Zone C
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Indianapolis
- Moon River from Breakfast at Tiffany’s – Henry Mancini
- Fantasy Overture from Romeo and Juliet – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Love Theme from Romeo and Juliet – Nino Rota
- O Mio Babbino Caro from Gianni Schicchi – Giacomo Puccini
- Méditation from Thaïs – Jules Massenet
- Gabriel's Oboe from The Mission – Ennio Morricone
- String Quartet in D Minor, Op. 56 Voces intimae: 2. Vivace – Jean Sibelius
- As Time Goes By from Casablanca – Herman Hupfeld
- Serenade for Strings in E Minor, Op. 20: II. Larghetto – Edward Elgar
- Libertango – Astor Piazzolla
- True Love Waits – Radiohead
- Serenade for Strings Orchestra in C Major, Op. 48, TH 48: III. Elegie; larghetto elegiaco – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Intermezzo from Cavalleria Rusticana – Pietro Mascagni
- Clair de Lune, L.32 – Claude Debussy
- Listeso String Quartet
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Kathy T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "What an enjoyable evening! The venue was beautiful, the music was fantastic. Everything was handled in a very professional and safe way!"
💬 David S. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "We had a wonderful time and the venue was perfect for an intimate gathering."
💬 Daisha T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "This was great! The talent, the ambiance, the vibe made for a really great evening."
Select date and session