⭐ The Fans Strike Back is an exhibition in Atlanta featuring more than 600 official items from the Star Wars Universe collected by fans and displayed for fans. Immerse yourself in a galaxy far, far away and see photos, posters, costumes, figures, and models of different types and sizes!
🚨 This experience is closing its doors very soon! Available until February 5th, 2023 🚨
🟡 February - Limited availability
Tickets for The Fans Strike Back in Atlanta
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the exhibition
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 4 to 12)
- Senior (65+), Student (13 to 26), or Military - valid ID required
- Family Bundle (min. 4 people, of which max. 2 adults)
- Group Bundle (min. 6 people)
🎫 VIP Admission - includes entry to the exhibition plus skip-the-line, a pic with the green screen chroma (where you will choose your background), and a gift that will help you become a Jedi
- VIP Adult (ages 13+)
- VIP Child (ages 4 to 12)
🤩 Explore the largest private Star Wars collection of fan items!
🌌 Immerse yourself in the Star Wars Universe with the event’s amazing setup
🚀 See 600+ official items including photos, posters, costumes, life-size figures, models & 50+ one-of-a-kind sculptures
🥽 Enjoy a unique VR experience (available for separate purchase)
📸 Use a green chroma to take pictures with selected backgrounds
📅 Date: from January, 2023
🕒 Opening hours:
- Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
⏳ Duration: the visit will take approx. 1 hour
📍 Location: Exhibition Hub, Atlanta Art Center (5660 Buford Hwy NE)
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome; however, the VR experience is designed only for ages 14 and above
♿ Accessibility: the exhibition is wheelchair accessible. Please keep in mind that no rentals will be available on-site
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
The Empire had its chance; this time, The Fans Strike Back! Get ready for the largest exhibition in the saga of fan-made Star Wars events. You’ll find photos, posters, costumes, figures, and models of different types and sizes—all official objects bought by Star Wars fans. There will also be a green chroma to take pictures in the Star Wars universe. It’s a perfect plan for the whole family, from the youngest Padawan to the wisest Jedi master!
- The most amazing exhibition we have ever been. I would give you 10 stars ⭐️.
- Such a cool experience and a must see for any Star Wars fan.
- This was a great display of some handmade items, some special edition items, and older items. It traveled you through every movie and the books. Great experience, might even go back.
- Nice little exhibition
- Well put together exhibit with so many figures! And the life sized characters were very cool. I would have like the VR bit at the end to be included in the VIP pkg I purchased just to give a bit more value for the money I spent but I did enjoy it.
- Models great but expected more like Van Vogh
- Great and beautiful pieces, the VIP package was not as good as I expected and seemed a little overpriced. Overall the exhibit was well put together and great details.
- Overall it was an amazing experience. I would've liked to see more information on which exhibits were hand made and about the person who made it; which exhibits were actual props vs replicas vs toys/figurines; lastly the photo opportunities labeled to reduce confusion on where to stand, how close you can be to the models.
- The artwork was well done and the exhibition was done well. Just wish there was more to look at for what you pay for.
- I loved this exhibit. The only thing that would have made it better is life size sets. This was great.
- Several of the helmets were crooked on the Characters. I have to think that was just lack of care when setting them up. As much as my son was looking forward to the reality of seeing these things that kind of took away from it. Other than that great exhibit.
- Would have liked more interactive exhibits.
- Overall a great experience with lots of life sized figures from Star Wars ! I would have like to have more of the soundtracks playing in the background and maybe some projectors playing clips from the movies. it felt like i went to visit someones awesome star wars collection
- It was enjoyable but I I wish there was something more. Went too fast
- I would have been good to see the artist and info about how things were made
Museo de Historia Mexicana
Dr. José Ma. Coss 445, Centro, Monterrey, N.L., 64000