⭐ Titanic: The Exhibition is making its way to the Beverly Event Venue in Los Angeles after a sold-out run in Macau, Moscow, Riga Latvia, Perth, and Sydney. It brings with it an interactive experience that allows you to step inside recreations of the Titanic’s interior. Immerse yourself in the stories of its passengers, see hundreds of artifacts, and discover the tale of the design, creation, launch, maiden voyage, and tragedy of the historic ship.
🟠 May - Very limited availability
Tickets for Titanic: The Exhibition in LA
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the exhibition
- Adult (13+)
- Child (4-12)
- Senior (65+), Student (13-26), or Military - valid ID required
- Group Bundle (min. 10 people)
- Big Group Bundle (min. 50 people or exclusive sessions) - please click here
🎫 VIP Admission - includes fast-track entry to the exhibition and a souvenir photograph*
- VIP Adult (13+)
🎫 Platinum Admission - includes fast-track entry to the exhibition, a souvenir photograph, the exhibition’s catalog and entry to the VR experience*
- Platinum Adult (13+)
* Child ticket holders accompanying VIP Adult ticket holders will also benefit from fast-track entry
🛳️ Receive your very own boarding pass corresponding to a real passenger on the ship
✨ Walk through incredibly detailed recreations of the ship’s dock, staircase, and interior, complete with a starry night sky scene
🎩 See over 300 artifacts from the Titanic and its sister ships' survivors, brought with them on their journey
🌊 Explore the immersive Discovery Gallery with its raised glass floor and see what discovery teams saw during dives to Titanic’s wreck site
🎬 Enjoy a VR experience providing an in-depth look at the most recent forensic research related to the ship’s downfall
📅 Date: Saturday May 13 and Sunday May 15
🕒 Opening hours: 10 a.m.-8 p.m. (last entry)
⏳ Duration: 1 hour
📍 Location: Beverly Event Venue, 4327 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome. Children under 4 enter free of charge
♿ Accessibility: the exhibition is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQ of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
Titanic The Exhibition is an interactive experience that tells the tale of the design, creation, launch, maiden voyage, and tragedy of the largest and most luxurious ship in the world at the time. Step inside vast, beautiful recreations of the ship’s interior, hear music from the era, and immerse yourself in the story of the real passenger whose boarding pass you hold. You’ll find relics that survived the sinking of the Titanic and items from her sister ships; then prepare to walk above a sea floor complete with sand and broken artifacts at the Discovery Gallery. Ready to embark on this awe-inspiring journey into history? Get your tickets for Titanic The Exhibition in Los Angeles!
- Very good experience. Staff were very friendly, kind and helpful. Would like to comeback again.
- The best part about the exhibit were the re-creation rooms. I would’ve loved to have seen more. They should make it available that you can walk the grand stairway to the clock and at the end of the exhibit should be the photo opportunity for the stern of the ship with green screen and everybody should be able to do that. Or add 10 bucks at the last minute and charge people. Overall really fun!
- I had an amazing time with my friend thanks to a tour guide named Joseph. He was helpful by describing sounds and adding additional information that was not in the exhibition. My friend and I are deaf so this additional service from Joseph was above and beyond. I recommend this tour. I also noticed him answering questions from other people in the room as well. He is amazing! Thank you for a fabulous exhibition! in
- Great set up being able to walk in different parts of the ship. I only wish there were more personal details from passengers and a little more interactive.
- It was incredible! Would love to come back! The family loved it! Great job!
- Amazing experience ever!! I just wish there was more merchandise to spend my money on
- One of the most memorable exhibitions, I’ve attended!
- It was a fantastic experience! Exceeded my expectations! Loved the grand staircase the best. Also loved the overall ambiance. Two recommendations to make is to add air flow and super cold air conditioned air to the outdoor deck scene and heat to the boiler room scene. Would love to return! Thank you!
- Very well done and emotional. Loved the stories of the people. The person on my boarding pass survived but her husband and daughters did not. Sad but I enjoyed the personal touch.
- Wonderful experience overall and especially with sweet T.K. (the GM) who was especially KIND and attentive to all our needs, ensuring many return visits. Will recommend to all!
- Employees went above and beyond especially TK and the employees at the grand staircase helping with pictures . Overall an amazing and fun experience.
- Love ❤️ it, I would have loved to see more of replica rooms of the Titanic.
- The staff was very pleasant and cordial. The exhibit was hauntingly beautiful.
- The lighting was. It bright enough to view many of the cards and letters on display.0
- It was a good experience. I got to know about so many new things.
The Common Room - Wood Hall
Neville Hall, The Common Room of the Great North Ltd, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom, NE1 1SE