⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in London. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Beyoncé at Glazier's Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Glazier's Hall
📅 Dates and times: 17 February and 18 March at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in London
- Crazy in Love
- Single Ladies
- Drunk in Love
- Love on Top
- If I Were a Boy
- Best Thing I Never Had
- Hold Up
- Survivor (Destiny's Child)
- Say My Name (Destiny's Child
- Cuff It
- City String Ensemble
- Excellent. All Staff were friendly, helpful and kind! Show was amazing Very good night!
- An truly amazing and unique experience. As a beyonce fan an undeniable 10/10
- Fantastic night,beautiful venue and spectacular music
- Absolutely amazing! Great night great hits! Loved it
- Great show! Throughly enjoyed it 👌🏾
- Lovely venue and music was amazing - definitely recommend
- Fabulous hour of entertainment, we both really enjoyed it x
- Lovely experience.
- Amazing- loved the performance
- Lovely! The quartet was amazing…
- Amazing experience ! Highly recommend it
- Really enjoyable
- So good! They were amazing!!
- Loved it, it was amazing.
- Wonderful experience! Will be back for another show!
How to get there?
La Casa de la Luz
Av. de Zarandona, 42, 30007
Select date and session