⭐ The Queen's Ball: A Bridgerton Experience is an immersive Regency-era ball inspired by the Shondaland hit series on Netflix. This elegant experience will take you back in time to 1813 London with interactive activities, acrobatic performances, set recreations, and much more!
🚨 Do not miss out! This experience will leave Minneapolis January 8th 2023! 🚨
🟡 January - Limited availability
Tickets for The Queen's Ball: A Bridgerton Experience in Minneapolis
🎫 General Admission: includes standard entry to the experience
🎫 VIP Admission: includes early entry with a glass of Archer Roose bubbly, access to the exclusive VIP area, and a 20% discount on selected merchandise
🎫 Group Bundle (General or VIP): 6+ tickets at a reduced price
🎫 Add-on: Finishing touches package (admission not included) - 1 tiara and 1 fan of your choice (some exclusions apply)
👉 For personalized packages and private sessions for full buyouts, please visit our website
🎁 25% OFF General & VIP Admissions on all sessions available! No code needed, simply select the 25% OFF ticket option. Offer ends January 8th 2023, 18:00 CST.*
✨ Be transported to England’s Regency era with stunning decor and period costumes
🎭 Meet and interact with talented actors portraying members of the Ton
🎻 Be captivated by acrobatic performances, a dance show, and a live quartet
📸 Multiple photo ops including a set recreation of the Modiste and your own Regency-style portrait
🍸 Indulge yourself with a selection of cocktails created exclusively for the experience
🥂 All ticket holders who are registered above the age of 21 will receive a 15% discount to purchase Archer Roose's products online after the experience
💎 The Queen selects one diamond each evening: will it be you? Become the star of the show!
📅 Date: from November 2022
🕒 Opening hours:
- Wednesdays–Thursdays: 7:00 p.m.
- Fridays: 4:00 p.m., 6:30 p.m. & 9:00 p.m.
- Saturdays: 3:00 p.m., 6:30 p.m. & 8:30 p.m.
- Sundays: 1:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m. & 6:30 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
📍 Location: Lighthouse ArtSpace Minneapolis
👤 Age requirement: 16+. Minors must be accompanied by an adult (18+). Must be 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
👗 Dress code: dressing up is highly encouraged but not required
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Your presence is requested at the most exclusive ball of the season! Now is your chance to secure your invitation to an immersive experience transporting you straight to the Regency era. Prepare to mingle with other members of the Ton as you partake in a royal celebration that blurs the boundaries between fiction and reality. Rumour has it that Her Majesty Queen Charlotte is looking for the diamond of the season, but will you be the one to win her favour? Get your tickets now for The Queen's Ball: A Bridgerton Experience in Minneapolis!
*Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts.
- Absolutely amazing. It will truly be something I will remember for the rest of my life. Thank you for hosting such an amazing event for all of us Bridgeton fans. The ton thanks you:)
- OMG, I had an amazing experience! I’m definitely coming back with my friends !
- A royal event! I absolutely loved the evening!
- The actors were amazing and so was the whole experience! The picture taking station was great! The drinks were a bit pricey though. Otherwise I'd say it was well worth the money!
- Incredible performers and most helpful staff
- My only complaint is that it wasn’t long enough! What a great show. My husband and I had a blast. 🥰
- It was fun but pretty spendy especially with parking for what you get. It would have been nice to have some time with the queen in VIP
- It was so much fun!
- So much fun to be dressed up & being a part of the celebration. Like we were living the part.
- I would have liked just one or two more special experiences with the VIP package, but overall it was beautiful and fun. The performers were all excellent and the event was just a joy!
- It was a really fun event. My daughter and I had a blast and would recommend it. The set up was beautiful - and so fun to dress up and be apart of the experience.
- Great time! Wonderful experience for Bridgerton fans and even those who haven't seen the show.
- Once you leave the ball room you can not go back in so make sure you leave when your ready
- Great experience with lots of fun and interaction with staff
- awesome from start to finish