⭐ Stranger Things: The Experience is an immersive experience in Los Angeles based on the iconic Netflix show. Be the hero of your own Stranger Things story and unlock your power as you journey through Hawkins Lab alongside your favorite characters. Then enjoy an 80s-style medley of locations and fan-favorite moments with merchandise, food & drinks, photo ops, interactive performers, and more surprises!
Presented by Netflix & Fever.
💥 Spring Break Savings! For a limited time, all tickets available with no booking fees. Book now before the experience closes on April 19! 💥
🔴 April - Last tickets!
Tickets for Stranger Things: The Experience in Los Angeles
🎫 Standard Admission:
- Admission to the Hawkins lab immersive experience
- The free-roam Mix-Tape medley of locations
🎫 VIP Admission:
- Priority access
- Admission to the Hawkins Lab immersive experience
- The free-roam Mix-Tape medley of locations
- An exclusive VIP Collectible and tote bag valued in over $35
- Complementary signature cocktail or regular size drink of your choice
Choose from the following ticket options:
- Adult: ticket for 1 person (ages 18+)
- Youth: ticket for 1 person (ages 5–17) - all minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Group Bundle: 6+ tickets at a reduced price
👉 For personalized packages and private sessions for full buyouts, please visit our website
💳 American Express® Card Members can receive 10% off merchandise, food, and drinks. Expedited entry is available for the Card Member and up to (3) guests*
*Taxes still apply. Must be 21 or older to consume alcohol. Drink responsibly. See benefit terms for more details here.
🎬 Be the hero and unlock your power in a brand-new, exclusive Stranger Things story
💬 Interact with your favorite Stranger Things characters
🤩 Enjoy a high-quality production with incredible special effects
✨ Explore nostalgic 80s-themed shops and iconic locations straight from the show such as Scoops Ahoy
🛍️ Enjoy themed food & drinks and take home exclusive merchandise
📸 Take pics in the Byers’ living room, in an 80s-style photo booth, at the Palace Arcade, or with unexpected villains
📅 Date: until April 16, 2023
🕒 Opening hours: (time slots available every half hour)
- Friday: 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday–Sunday: 10:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
⏳ Duration: the immersive experience lasts 45 minutes, but you are welcome to stay and hang out in the Mix-Tape for as long as you’d like
📍 Location: 1345 N Montebello Blvd, Montebello, CA 90640, United States (just 15 minutes from Downtown LA)
🚗 Free parking is available at the venue
👤 Age requirement: this experience contains mature language and graphic imagery and effects. Children under 5 will not be admitted, and anyone under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
💡 This experience contains sequences of flashing lights, which may affect guests who are susceptible to photosensitive epilepsy or other photosensitivities
👗 Dress code: the 80s are calling! You're invited to a bodacious world of fanny packs and shoulder pads
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Do you copy? It’s your turn to be the main character! Be the hero of your own Stranger Things story at Stranger Things: The Immersive Experience. Your journey will begin in Hawkins Lab, where you’ll take part in a story-driven interactive adventure and use your powers to save the day alongside Eleven, Dustin, Mike, Lucas, Max, and Will. After all that excitement, the fun is far from over: head on over to Mix-Tape to enjoy a throwback to the 80s in iconic locations such as Scoops Ahoy, Family Video, and the Palace Arcade. Whether you come alone, with your family, or with your squad, this is one ǝƃuɐɹʇs experience you don’t want to miss! Get your tickets for Stranger Things: The Experience in Los Angeles now!
- Easily the best interactive entertainment I've ever experienced. Extremely high production values. Great acting and use of confederates in the audience. I would do this again. Incredibly fun.
- I went in not really knowing what to expect, but WOW I not only had immense amounts of fun but was absolutely blown away by the quality of the experience itself! The theming was insane, and all members of staff (at the lab and after) were lovely.
- What an AWESOME experience! Anyone who is a fan of Stranger Things, you must go! I was definitely wowed! 5 stars ⭐️
- We had so much fun! Doing this as a Family. Bought tickets for my lil girls bday. My daughters, Husband and I all enjoyed it very much, since we are fans of the show and characters. Very much worth it…..
- Great live experience! Great story and every single person involved was 100% comitted and it added to the experience.
- Absolutely loved it!!!!! We had a blast…I tell you the actors really had you looking for the exits lol:)) very well put together, and loved absolutely everything!!! Thank you for bringing the experience to LA❤️🙂
- The whole experience was superbly cool and my friends who barely started watching the show had an awesome time! I was posted on the Best Dressed Costumes with my cousin. I WILL GO AGAIN!!!
- It was a lot of fun. It was great being thrown into the world of such a popular series. The special effects were well done and effective. The story was fun and imaginative. The choice of music in the final room was great. The research that went into the decor with all the posters, board games, etc... was quite impressive. The Arcade was such a nice touch and fun to play. The drinks were good, so was the ice cream. We all really loved it.
- What a wonderful experience we had! Such great technology and great hosts! We had so much fun! Thank you for being so creative and making this experience possible for us! Cheers to many more fun times!
- Great Experience being part of Strangest Things! Great cast members! Love the place and awesome souvenirs!
- The 3D part is mind blowing!!!
- Everyone was super nice and the actors did amazing! The experience was great I loved how interactive it was!! The scenery was beautiful and the ice cream was perfect. I'm so happy we got to go!
- WOW!! That was awesome 😁😎 Definitely would come back!!😎😎😎😎 10/10 BONKERS!!!
- Beautifully produced event! The HNL portion is great and full of cool activities! The Mix Tape was so much fun to hang out in and the characters added so much to the story and fun
- Very fun and exciting. Went their for my daughter 7th birthday and the crew went over the top by all coming together to sing to her. Very special and thank you for the memory.
Ethical Society of St Louis
9001 Clayton Road, St Louis, 63117