⭐ Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience is a unique immersive experience that takes art appreciation to a whole new level. Step into the life of Vincent van Gogh, the Dutch genius, as you go on a journey through some of his most iconic masterpieces. This 360º digital art exhibition is brought to you by H&B, Exhibition Hub, Fever and Resorts World Sentosa.
🚨 This internationally acclaimed exhibit leaves Singapore on October 15th! Get your tickets now! 🚨
🎁 Looking to gift this experience to someone special? Get a Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience gift card here!
👉 For schools, personalized packages, private sessions, or full buyouts, please visit our website
Tickets for Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience in Singapore
🎫 Standard Admission* (Resident and Tourist) - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 4–12)
- Senior (60+) or Student - valid ID required
- Family Bundle (2 Adult + 2 Child tickets)
- Group/Enterprise Bundle (min. 8 people)
🎫 VIP Admission (Resident and Tourist) - includes entry to the exhibition, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, and a Van Gogh Starry Night poster
- VIP Adult (ages 13+)
- VIP Child (ages 4–12)
🎫 Premium Flex Entry VIP (Resident and Tourist) - includes full access to the experience at any time on your selected date, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, and a Van Gogh Starry Night poster
👉 Prices vary depending on Resident or Tourist status. Valid pass holders (E Pass, S Pass, Work Pass, Work Permit, Dependent's Pass, etc.) may purchase resident tickets.
🎨Travel back in time to the 19th century through some of the artist’s most iconic works
🖼️ Step into the life of Vincent van Gogh with a 360º projection mapping digital art gallery
📽️ One-of-a-kind VR experience: travel through 8 works and their source of inspiration in "A Day in the Life of the Artist in Arles France" (available for separate purchase, no prior reservation possible)
✨ A multi-sensorial art experience that will leave you wanting more!
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: approx. 1 hour and 15 minutes
📍 Location: The Forum Level B1 - Resorts World Sentosa, 8 Sentosa Gateway
👤 Age requirement: all ages! Free entry for children under 4. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Have you ever dreamt of stepping into a painting? Take an awe-inspiring journey into the incomparable universe of Van Gogh, one of the greatest artistic geniuses of the 19th century. Explore his life, his work, and his secrets as never before through cutting-edge 360-degree digital projections, a one-of-a-kind VR experience, and a uniquely atmospheric light and sound show. This unique experience brought to you by H&B, in conjunction with Exhibition Hub, has already thrilled more than 4 million visitors across Europe and the US. Become completely immersed in the works of art around you, and feel the shift in reality as you dive deep into the world created by Van Gogh's brush strokes. Get your tickets for Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience in Singapore!
* For Standard Access ticket holders, entry to the VR experience can be purchased separately on site
- Joyce P.Mar 2023As someone who loves the work of Van Gogh, this experience is super worth it!! The flow of the exhibit is good and everything was excellent!! I made the right decision to spend my birthday by attending this exhibit. 💗
- Allison T.Mar 2023Very interesting experience. A fun way to know Van Gogh better
- Fiona D.Mar 2023A unique and mysterious exploration of Van Gogh’s artistic life
- Ong W.Mar 2023It is quite well curated
- Ena U.Mar 2023It was awesome! I enjoyed Gogh World a lot.
- Sylvester K.Mar 2023Exhibition was great and interesting. The thing that pulls down is children running around playing and screaming. Should be a minimum age requirement or at least staff telling the parents to control their children. That made it difficult to fully enjoy and focus on the exhibit.
- Denis K.Mar 2023Great experience
- Trixie Y.Mar 2023It was an awesome experience which even my toddler enjoyed. We especially liked the rooms with the changing displays and the 3D pop-ups!
- Hh C.Mar 2023Great experience and presentation of his works. The big room was fantastic!
- Annelies W.Mar 2023A all inclusive event and a brilliant experience 🤩
- Lynette L.Mar 2023Love the way we can immerse in the beautiful works of Vincent Van Gogh!
- James D.Mar 2023The whole experience moved me to tears.. it was totally awesome.. i really enjoyed every moment.. well done everyone
- Gh9h4yhhpxMar 2023It’s so impressive and worth of money!!!
- Serene W.Mar 2023It was a great experience at the Van Gogh Immersive Art Exhibition! The coloring activity was something that children and adults can interact and enjoy together as a family. As for the Virtual Reality (VR) immersive experience, more help can be given to those who need to put on and off the VR headset(s). Sometimes, the headset(s) are too tight and can be uncomfortable at times. However, the transportation to the landscape and place of Van Gogh's era was more suitable for all adults than children. The lead-in down the staircase where there are many paintings with "moving eyes" can be spooky at times to children though teens may enjoy recalling similar 'Harry Potter' moments. It was also a delightful and memorable experience for all adults and children at the exhibition displaying Van Gogh's 'Starry Night' and the influence of Japanese art in his paintings. Thank you for a wonderful experience.
- Annelies W.Mar 2023Something different but super special GO THERE!!
Resorts World Sentosa
The Forum Level B1 - Resorts World Sentosa, 8 Sentosa Gateway, 098269