⭐ Welcome to Avora, an immersive new-world cocktail adventure in London. Sip on three delicious cocktails while interacting with Avorians. Discover another successful experience from the creators of 'Alcotraz' and 'Moonshine Saloon'.
👨👩👧👦 Avora is a family adventure too! Play games, interact with the talented actors and explore the hidden secrets of Avora Family. 👨👩👧👦
Tickets for Avora: A New World Cocktail Experience in London
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience & 3 cocktails
👉 For special private bookings please get in touch via the email address in the 'Booking & Ticketing' section of the FAQs.
🟡 June - Limited availability
⚪ From July: bookings of 12+ guests, please get in touch via the email address in the 'Booking & Ticketing' section of the FAQs.
🍹 Sip on three delicious carefully-crafted cocktails
✨ Discover a brand-new world engulfed in mystery with mesmerising projections and impressive set design
🗣️ Interact with a cast of talented actors, and meet with botanists and local Avorians
🙌 From the creators of the world-famous prison cocktail experience 'Alcotraz' and the Wild West-inspired 'Moonshine Saloon'
👖 Take lots of incredible photos in your own custom jumpsuit
🌳 A tree is planted for every ticket sold
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 1 hour and 45 minutes
📍 Location: 5C, 127 Hackney Rd, London E2 8GY
👤 Age requirement: 18+ with valid ID
♿ Accessibility: please be aware that this experience involves multiple steps and is only accessible in parts. For more information, please consult our FAQs below
👗 Dress code: there is no dress code as you will be provided a special Avora jumpsuit for the duration of your time on Avora
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
The new world of Avora is ready and waiting to be explored! Pop on your jumpsuit and sip on three delicious cocktails – the ‘antidote’ to help you to acclimatise to the new planet’s atmosphere. Step through the gateway into the lush ecosystem of Avora and admire the world of unparalleled beauty while enjoying two more cocktail surprises. After entering during the daytime, watch in wonder as the magical surroundings transition into darkness and the landscape transforms into the extraordinary through its bioluminescent qualities. Are you ready to join the resistance and save Avora from human destruction? Get your tickets for Avora: A New World Cocktail Experience in London!
- What an amazing experience, absolutely loved it, the cocktails are strong enough to have loads of fun, and the story and acting were brilliant!
- The team were incredibly accommodating with our group when members of the group couldn't decide whether they wanted to stay till the end or leave early due to a restaurant dinner reservation, which was unfair on the production. Thank you for being so patient and helpful to sort it out and we loved the experience.
- Amazing, we were fully immersed, the actors never once broke character and the cocktails were delicious
- A fun adventure with magical cocktails and fantastic acting from the cast. A lot of fun.
- really stunning sets, excellent drinks and fantastic characters! well worth the money would 100% go again and recommend it!
- Fun and enjoyable experience
- It was so much fun! The actors did an amazing job, just make sure to take only funny people with you, otherwise it might not be for you :)
- Really good fun! The actors were great. Cocktails were tasty.
- Loved it
- Loved the storytelling, the cocktails were on point, the show was very interactive and the suits were great. The only area of improvement would be get the group to do an intro. After all, when we are traveling to space, you need to know who you’re flying with 🤷🏾♂️ Loved the whole experience!
- Had a really good time lots of fun really enjoyed ourself really good plot and they all got you involved 🙂
- The cocktails were all very sweet….a bitter one would have been good too…
- I absolutely loved the 1st and 3rd cocktail, however wasn’t so sure on the 2nd cocktail as it was warm. The rooms were amazing and it was a great journey and experience. My only thoughts were maybe there could have been something to guide you from one room to the next - a mystery to solve or something to find. On the whole, an amazing immersive experience! Would 1000% go back again!
- The experience was very enjoyable, fun and quirky! It was new and I would do a similar experience again!
- Lovely sets, delicious cocktails, and great actors
How to get there?
5C, 127 Hackney Road, London, E2 8GY
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Jun 2023
- Jul 2023
––– Low availability