⭐ Titanic. The Exhibition is making its way to NYC after a sold-out run in London, bringing with it a selection of personal artifacts never before seen in America that tell touching stories of the ship's passengers and crew.
🟡 February - Limited availability
Tickets for Titanic. The Exhibition in New York
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the exhibition
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 4–12)
🎫 VIP Admission - includes fast-track entry to the exhibition, complimentary use of the cloakroom, and a souvenir photograph
- VIP Adult (ages 13+)
- Child ticket holders accompanying VIP Adult ticket holders will also benefit from fast-track entry
🎫 Discounted Admission - includes entry to the exhibition at a discounted price
- Senior (65+), Student (13–26) or Military - valid ID required
- Family Bundle (min. 4 people, of which max. 2 adults)
- Group Bundle (min. 6 people)
- Big Group Bundle (min. 30 people or exclusive sessions. Please click here)
🎁 Get a gift card for this experience here
🛳️ Embark on a narrative experience describing the events aboard the famous ship on that fateful day in 1912
🥾 Unravel the true story of the ship through old photographs, personal belongings and other relics from the passengers
🔊 An audio guide in multiple languages will narrate the stories of the passengers with testimonies from survivors, music and sound effects
✨ Witness a recreation of the ship's interior—from a first-class suite to a humble third-class cabin
📅 Date: from November 11, 2022
🕒 Opening hours:
- Tuesdays–Thursdays: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Fridays: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturdays: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Sundays: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
⏳ Duration: approx. 1 hour and 30 minutes
📍 Location: 526 6th Avenue, (Southeast Corner of 14th W. Street at 6th Avenue), 10011
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome. Children under 4 enter free of charge
♿ Accessibility: the exhibition is wheelchair accessible. Please keep in mind that no rentals will be available on site
🎧 Please bring your smartphone and headphones in order to enjoy the free audio guide experience; otherwise, an audio guide will be available for rental
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
Titanic. The Exhibition NYC is far more than a display of historic items: it is a unique narrative experience, a tale of the people aboard history’s most legendary ship on its maiden and final journey. Travel back to 1912 through photographs, handwritten letters, wayward keepsakes, and other personal belongings telling countless stories about fates and heroic deeds on board. As you listen to survivor testimonies on your audio guide, you will have a chance to observe recreated interiors of natural size, witnessing the stark contrast between a lavish first-class suite and a humble third-class cabin. Past and present come together in this emotional journey, a trip through time that brings us closer to the myths, stories and glamor of the historic Titanic.
- amazing exhibit. worth the money to see real relics and the audio tour enriches the exp even more. highly recommended
- Amazing exhibit! Expensive though, but very informative. We came all the way from California.
- great. Really loved it
- The audio that went along with the displayed items made the experience much more enjoyable. Liked hearing the backstory of pictures and artifacts that were salvaged, timelined and on display. I would recommend taking a tour for anyone curious about the titanic’s voyage.
- Great exhibit and very informative
- The exhibit was so well organized and easy to follow. It was filled with photographs, artifacts, and display cases. The audio guide was incredibly informative. A beautiful yet chilling experience.
- Nice layout design, interesting pieces. Great audio. Should definitely enforce an age limit for the littles. All staff was friendly and attentive.
- i love the fact that it had a guided audio for each exhibit and that it was in Spanish for my older parents
- It was really very moving and well done, A few exhibitions do not seem to follow sequentially, and even with the help of one of the workers there, we couldn't find item #43. Between the 2 of us, we never found it! Everything else was wonderful!
- Wonderful exhibit. My only issues were that we weren’t told at first to scan the pic to get the audio set up. Once I did I wasn’t sure how to switch between the audio and my camera. So more advice when you enter would have been helpful.
- Really appreciate the more personal atmosphere, and learning more about the crew and passengers.
- A wonderful exhibition. Highly recommended. The VIP ticket we had came with nice souvenirs. Thank you!!!
- I’ve been to a couple titanic museums and this one is unlike any other! Really enjoyed the recorded audio and all the stories of the passengers. I just wished the icy water assimilation exhibit was working. But overall I would definitely recommend!
526 6th Avenue
526 6th Avenue, (Southeast Corner of 14th W. Street at 6th Avenue), 10011
- 14th St - Union Square - L-N-Q-R-4-5-6
Select date and session
- Feb 2023