⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Boston. Get your tickets now to discover Holiday inspired music at the Old South Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Old South Church
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Boston
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Holiday Medley – Various
- Hark the Herald Angels Sing
- The First Noël
- Deck the Halls
- O Holy Night – Adolphe Adam
- Ma’oz Tzur – Traditional Hanukkah Song
- The Snow is Dancing – Claude Debussy
- The Seasons, Op. 37a: – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- I. January. “By the Hearth”
- XII. December. “Christmas”
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 4 RV 297: “Winter” – Vivaldi
- The Skaters’ Waltz, Op. 183 (Les Patineurs) – Émile Waldteufel
- Greensleeves (What Child is This) – Traditional
- Holiday Medley
- Joy to the World
- Angels We Have Heard on High
- Away in a Manger
- The Nutcracker, Op. 71 – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Miniature Overture
- Act I, Scene II: No. 2, “March”
- Act II: No. 12d, Divertissement. “Trepak, Russian Dance”
- Act II: No. 13, “Waltz of the Flowers”
- Act II: No. 14c, Pas de Deux. Variation II, “Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy”
- Beacon Street Quartet
- The setting—an old church lit by electric candles— was spectacular and the music was energetic, playful, and full of spirit.
- Venue was BEAUTIFUL and wonderful selection for the season🎄
- The quartet group did amazing and the church it was held at was nice.
- Awesome show! Very entertaining and wonderful players!
- It was festive and a beautiful venue. We all enjoyed the evening.
- Lovely event with high energy and skilled performers.
- Welcome reception/accommodating fever staff. Easy ingress/egress with my wheelchair bound mother (Old South Church). Lovely atmosphere and show-some Christmas, traditional classical and some non-traditional. Excellent musicians.
- Outstanding holiday concert!
- Absolutely Amazing!
- We enjoyed it, thank you!
Old South Church in Boston
645 Boylston Street, Boston, 02116
Don't miss out!
Select date and session