⭐ The Queen's Ball: A Bridgerton Experience is an immersive Regency-era ball inspired by the Shondaland hit series on Netflix. This elegant experience will take you back in time to 1813 London with interactive activities, acrobatic performances, set recreations, and much more!
🚨 The doors to the ballroom close on December 18 🚨
🟡 December - Limited availability
Tickets for The Queen's Ball: A Bridgerton Experience in Denver
🎫 General Admission (Adult): includes standard entry to the experience
🎫 VIP Admission: includes early entry with a glass of Archer Roose bubbly, access to the exclusive VIP area, and a 20% discount on selected merchandise
🎫 Group Bundle (General or VIP): 6+ tickets at a reduced price
🎫 Add-on: Finishing touches package (admission not included) - 1 tiara and 1 fan of your choice (some exclusions apply)
👉 For personalized packages and private sessions for full buyouts, please visit our website
✨ Be transported to England’s Regency era with stunning decor and period costumes
🎭 Meet and interact with talented actors portraying members of the Ton
🎻 Be captivated by acrobatic performances, a dance show, and a live quartet
📸 Multiple photo ops including a set recreation of the Modiste and your own Regency-style portrait
🍸 Indulge yourself with a selection of cocktails created exclusively for the experience
💎 The Queen selects one diamond each evening: will it be you? Become the star of the show!
📅 Date: from October 2022
🕒 Opening hours:
- Wednesdays and Thursdays: 7:00 p.m.
- Fridays: 4:00 p.m., 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays: 3:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
📍 Location: 3403 Brighton Blvd, Denver, CO, 80216, USA
👤 Age requirement: 16+ on regular sessions, 8+ on Family sessions (Nov. 19 & Dec.3). Minors must be accompanied by an adult (18+). Must be 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
👗 Dress code: dressing up is highly encouraged but not required
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Your presence is requested at the most exclusive ball of the season! Now is your chance to secure your invitation to an immersive experience transporting you straight to the Regency era. Prepare to mingle with other members of the Ton as you partake in a royal celebration that blurs the boundaries between fiction and reality. Rumour has it that Her Majesty Queen Charlotte is looking for the diamond of the season, but will you be the one to win her favour? Get your tickets now for The Queen's Ball: A Bridgerton Experience in Denver!
- Loved the decor, the music and the photos!! Perfect amount of time as well. Not too long and did not feel rushed. Staff was very polite and professional.
- Well done. The set was absolutely beautiful. So much fun and so many cool experiences.
- Great experience. A " Once in a life time" will never forget. Love how welcoming the staff was. As they all stayed in character made all feel " real" I am 71 years old and needed an evening of magic and play. Thank you all so much.
- We had the most amazing time. There was plenty to do. Everyone was friendly and happy. The dances were fun to learn and easy and everyone looked amazing!! This was worth every penny and I'd go again tomorrow if I had tickets!!
- I had a wonderful time and the venue was beautiful.
- I loved it . You should definitely do a season 3 Bridgerton Ball. I’m definitely ready to have magical night all over again.
- absolutely wonderful 🌸🌷 worth every penny!
- It was an amazing experience! So glad that I came.
- I had so much fun!!!
- I thought it was brilliant, the dancing and the people looked amazing!
- This was absolutely amazing. Thank you for the best date night we’ve had in a long time. Would do it again over and over
- Wonderful experience. Loved the Queen’s introduction of possible diamonds. Loved the dancing. The music and now the sweatshirt.
- It was an amazing show the dancers where divine. My husband and i had a blast learning the periods dances. My only critique is the main room for the show was so incredibly tiny. Girls were stepping on each others dresses, we didn't have any room to dance ourselves. I wish they switched rooms with the picture room. Also there is no point in buying VIP tickets all you get is a glass of dry champagne and 25% off merchandise. We all crammed ourselves on the dance floor anyway. Save yourself the money and buy general admin. Highly recommend buying a prepaid parking space! That was worth every penny!! Overall it was a super fun experience. The decorations, the dancers, the show, the queen!! They really went all out to transport you to 1813.
- Everyone look fabulous in the dresses & thank you for the invitation to the ballroom party, your majesty.
- The staff are wonderful and hard working to make it a great experience
The Brighton, a Non Plus Ultra Venue
3403 Brighton Blvd, Denver, CO, USA, 80216
Select date and session
- Dec 2022