⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Seattle. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Beyoncé at Sparkman Cellars under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Sparkman Cellars
📅 Dates and times: February 15, 2023 at various times (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 1 hour prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Seattle
- Love on Top
- If I Were a Boy
- Hold Up
- Say My Name (Destiny's Child)
- Drunk in Love
- Single Ladies
- Survivor (Destiny's Child)
- Crazy in Love
- String Quartet - Emilie Choi (violin), Sol Im (violin), Alex Grimes (viola) and Christine Lee (cello)
- The show was absolutely amazing. The strings used to perform her song, If I were a Boy, just had me speechless! I want to hear that again! Good job, Candlelight!
- I absolutely loved it! The venue was set up simple and nice, the band was beautiful. I will be coming back soon!
- The night was incredible. The musicians were fantastic. Beautiful candlelight ambiance. Highly recommend!!!
- Incredibly spectacular. Will attend another event.
- Sooo good! Loved it!
- Only thing that could have made it better is more songs.
- Great location and musicians, we had so much fun
- It was amazing. Such talented musicians.
- Beautiful evening
Cuesta de San Vicente, 16, BJ, 28008 Madrid, 28008
- Plaza de España
- Santo Domingo
Select date and session