⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Seattle. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Beyoncé at Sparkman Cellars under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Sparkman Cellars
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 1 hour prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Seattle
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Love on Top
- Hold Up
- Best Thing I Never Had
- Say My Name (Destiny's Child)
- Drunk in Love
- Single Ladies
- Survivor (Destiny's Child)
- Crazy in Love
- Cuff It
- String Quartet - Emilie Choi (violin), Sol Im (violin), Alex Grimes (viola) and Christine Lee (cello)
- The show was absolutely amazing. The strings used to perform her song, If I were a Boy, just had me speechless! I want to hear that again! Good job, Candlelight!
- I absolutely loved it! The venue was set up simple and nice, the band was beautiful. I will be coming back soon!
- The night was incredible. The musicians were fantastic. Beautiful candlelight ambiance. Highly recommend!!!
- Incredibly spectacular. Will attend another event.
- It was amazing and magical! Love it! Will go back for more if there are artists I enjoy!
- Only thing that could have made it better is more songs.
- Amazing performance and setlist.
- Great location and musicians, we had so much fun
- It was amazing. Such talented musicians.
- Beautiful evening
- Sooo good! Loved it!
- Wish the show was longer
- Above expectations a huge slay- please let me hire you if I ever get married I cried during Beyoncé
St Ann & the Holy Trinity Church
157 Montague Street, Brooklyn, 11201-3587
- Borough Hall - 4-5
- Court St - N-R
- Borough Hall - 2-3