⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Denver. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Adele at Wings over the Rockies under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Wings Over the Rockies
📅 Dates and times: December 29 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 1 hour and 15 min prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🚀 Immerse yourself in the aircraft, military, space and rocketry exhibits available
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Denver
- Rumour Has It
- Make You Feel My Love
- Water Under the Bridge
- Oh My God
- Someone Like You
- Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
- Chasing Pavements
- When We Were Young
- Set Fire to the Rain
- Easy On Me
- Rolling in the Deep
- String Quartet - Range Ensemble
- I am from Queens NYC, and have gone to hundreds and hundreds of concerts in my lifetime. I moved to Colorado last year mid pandemic. This was my very first concert post covid, and is a memory I will have with me forever. I have seen legends on stage, I have been to MTV unplugged as a teenager, I have seen so many things, and THIS SHOW is up there with my favorites. What an incredibly beautiful and powerful show. If there was 2 nights , I would have gone again and cried just as much. I am going to the Halloween SHOW also. I cant wait. BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO!
- Fabulous! Another win for Fever! Fabulous venue in Wings Over Rockies. Soul-filling music by Candlelight by @Rangeensemble!
- Add another cello! Adele songs hit you in the heart so you want to feel it in your chest. Definitely need 2 cello with 3 violins. But other than that excellent. Will come back
- The musicians are so talented; the setting is calm and relaxing; and it’s an engaging way to introduce classical music to a contemporary music audience.
- Great Adele tribute, great musicians and awesome venue
- Excellent and intimate candlelit evening with beautiful music.
- It was wonderful I highly recommend the experience!!!
- It was a really nice concert in an intimate setting.
- Incredible ambiance and string quartet. An unforgettable evening.
- It was a fantastic show. Looking forward to seeing more!
- Super great night - a real treat and special venue
- The venue was great and the music was fabulous
- I wasn't sure what to expect but it was amazing!
- The 11 other people in my group all enjoyed the concert.
- excellent, intimate setting. highly recommend!