⭐ Celebrate all things German at the 2nd Annual Long Beach Oktoberfest! Enjoy Bavarian music, authentic beer, tasty food, spectacular music, and so much more. Get your tickets!
🚨 Last chance to get tickets for the 2nd Annual Long Beach Oktoberfest ending this Sunday. The brats and beverages are waiting for you, don’t miss out! 🚨
Tickets for 2nd Annual Long Beach Oktoberfest
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (ages 21+)
- Youth (ages 15-20)
- Child (ages 0-14)
🎫 VIP Admission - includes entry to the experience, parking, guaranteed seat in the first few rows near the stage, official Long Beach Oktoberfest stein, a plate of food, and 5 beverage tickets for any beer or wine
🎉 Turn up in your Dirndl or Lederhosen and fill your steins to the brim at Long Beach’s Oktoberfest
🎵 Enjoy music from headlining act Festmeister Hans und Die Sauerkrauts - expect a mix of traditional and modern tunes with singalongs, wacky games, and more!
🍻 Taste local favorites alongside authentic German beers, such as Paulaner Golden Oktoberfest Bier (Munich’s biggest selling Oktoberfest Bier!), Hacker-Pschorr Festbier, Wood-cask Celebration Ale, Weihenstephaner, and more!
🤩 Party with friends Friday night (21+) or bring the whole family on Saturdays and Sundays
🍺 Pick up an official Long Beach Oktoberfest 2022 stein or t-shirt
🥨 Delicious food (vegan options too!) available for purchase
📅 Date: September 23–October 9, 2022
🕒 Opening hours:
- Fridays: 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Saturdays: 12 p.m. – 10 p.m. (timeslots are flexible after access)
- Sundays: 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 5-10 hours depending on the day
📍 Location: 855 Elm Ave, Long Beach
👤 Age requirement: 21+ with valid ID on Fridays. All ages are welcome on Saturdays and Sundays. Children ages 14 and under enter free of charge
♿ Accessibility: the venue is ADA compliant
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
It’s time for Long Beach’s second annual Oktoberfest extravaganza! Celebrate all things German with authentic Bavarian beer, delicious food, and more. The world-famous Festmeister Hans und Die Sauerkrauts will command the stage with music, performances, and games. And don't forget to don your Lederhosen or Dirndl as dressing up for the event is highly encouraged. The brats and beverages are waiting for you!
- Lots of fun the bands were great. Food and beer also.
- This was such a fun event. I recommend anyone to join!! Good music, great drinks, amazing vibes.
- First time ever coming to Octoberfest and i love it. Had so much fun it was definitely a vibe. Coming back next year for sure
- I loved every minute of the Oktoberfest!
- we had so much fun! Festmeister Hans and his band slayed!
- Food was great! Band was awesome! Employees were super happy and helpful! Wish there’d been more activities, but it was a solid event. Glad we went.
- Great atmosphere. Great performances. I would give five stars if there was a bigger selection for food.
Scottish Rite Event Center
855 Elm Ave Long Beach, CA, 90813