⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Phoenix. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Hans Zimmer at the Phoenix Zoo under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Phoenix Zoo
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
The Phoenix Zoo's Amphitheater is outfitted with metal bench seating. Souvenir Seat Cushions are available for pre-sale, as well as for purchase at the event, and will be yours to keep after the show!
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Phoenix
- Time from Inception
- This Land from The Lion King
- Zooster’s Breakout from Madagascar
- Supermarine from Dunkirk
- Honor from The Pacific
- A Dark Knight from The Dark Knight
- Wonder Woman Suite
- Gladiator Suite
- Cornfield Chase from Interstellar
- Dune Suite
- Discombobulate from Sherlock Holmes
- Pirates of the Caribbean Suite
- Listeso String Quartet
- I loved it and I’m a big fan of Hans Zimmer.
- Only thing wrong was the spotlight that couldn't be turned off unfortunately
- The musicians were amazing. Unfortunately the fact that the zoos spotlight was on the entire show and they couldn't turn it off made the ambiance suffer.
- Great experience, spotlight was on the whole performance though but great experience overall
- Great music and venue. Technical issues are understandable, but for a “candlelight” concert, there should have been a way to turn off the spotlight that took away from the experience and ambiance.
- The seats were super uncomfortable but the show was so amazing! They had some technical difficulties with the lights but it was still amazing! 10/10
- I wish the Zoo had turned off the stage light so we could’ve gotten the full experience
- We had a great time listening to The Best of Hans Zimmer! My only critique would be for the host to opt for an indoor venue as there was a dust storm rolling in. The musicians’ mics were picking up the wind and some of the candle went rolling onstage.
- If only the spot light would have turned off then I could have experienced the true atmosphere of a candle light show! The 4 string quartet was excellent though.
- Wish it was louder for the back
The Phoenix Zoo
455 N Galvin ParkwayPhoenix, AZ, 85008
Select date and session