⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in New York City. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Adele at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Church
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in New York
- Rumour Has It
- Make You Feel My Love
- Water Under the Bridge
- Oh My God
- Someone Like You
- Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
- Chasing Pavements
- When We Were Young
- Set Fire to the Rain
- Easy On Me
- Rolling in the Deep
- Highline String Quartet
- Absolutely amazing. The candles against the setting, the architecture is breathtaking
- Awesome venue and incredible performers!!
- It was beautiful and breath taking would do it a gin any day the Musicians are very talented
- Great quartet. Hot sure why they’d mix in “B sides” but loved the performance overall.
- The performance was great but when they told people they could sing and clap and make noise, it ruined it for a lot of people around us because all we could hear was people singing in our ears, often not the best voices and you couldn’t really hear how amazing the performers were. I think if they did that maybe before the last song and had ppl join it would have been better. Quite a few people, including us were not very happy
- I do know how hard the musicians work and how much they love what they do. The church in Brooklyn was perfect but the sound from the orchestra was too low and i did expect more intense show. Thanks for your effort.
- Very good performance.
- love the experience!
- Stunning venue with beautiful music
- Such a fantastic experience!
- Absolutely loved it!
- amazing evening.
- Please do this again.
- Fantastic Quartet
- Great experience!
Select date and session