⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Melbourne. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Fleetwood Mac at the National Theatre under the gentle glow of candlelight.
Add-on: Snapshot by Candlelight
📸 Personalize your Candlelight experience and make it unforgettable! Snapshot by Candlelight is an enchanting photo service that makes the most of the beautiful glow of the candles. Strike a pose and our photographers will print an instant photo for you to take home as a lovely keepsake.
📍 Venue: National Theatre 20 Carlisle St, St Kilda VIC 3182
📅 Dates and times: (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Melbourne
- The Chain
- Go Your Own Way
- Little Lies
- You Make Loving Fun
- Don’t Stop
- Say You Love Me
- Hold Me
- Never Going Back Again
- String quartet - Eclective Strings
- The Fleetwood Mac concert was so beautiful the violinists and cello player were superb. The ambience of the venue was so serene. It all made for a memorable night. Definitely going again soon.
- An amazing experience that I thoroughly enjoyed and would recommend to everyone. Very talented artists. 👏
- Fantastic experience! I highly recommend seeing these events it is definitely worth it. Nothing beats live music and the candlelight completes the ambience
- Was an amazing experience! We absolutely loved it. The music was arranged well, you can hear the instrument’s speaking to each other. Musicians are very talented! Atmosphere was completely romantic.
- Lovely evening. Stunning venue and set up. Music and musicians were a delight.
- We were in the 2nd row from the front and brought our 8yr old. The usher kindly offered the vacant seat in the front for him to see the musicians close up. The performance itself was an absolutely gorgeous rendition of the Fleetwood classics.
- What an incredible performance in an amazing venue. Loved every second of it.
- Talented musicians in a beautiful setting. Highly recommend.
- Amazing talented musicians, beautiful atmosphere!! 🎻🕯
- Beautiful performance and magical venue.
- Amazed that the Trio Islay can make such beautiful music just with their three musical instruments
- I attended this as part of s surprise party for a friend. I enjoyed the night very well but it is not quite my sort of music. I will however keep an eye on upcoming gigs as I don't expect that to always be the case. I like the concept.
- We loved the performance absolutely awesome.
- Wonderful relaxing night
- Awesome night
The National Theatre Melbourne
The National Theatre, 20 Carlisle Street, St Kilda, 3182
Don't miss out!
Select date and session