⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Atlanta. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Adele at Magnolia Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Magnolia Hall at Piedmont Park
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Atlanta
- Rumor Has It
- Make You Feel My Love
- Water Under the Bridge
- Oh My God
- Someone Like You
- Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
- Chasing Pavements
- When We Were Young
- Set Fire to the Rain
- Easy On Me
- Rolling in the Deep
- Edgewood String Quartet
- Simply put, it was an elegant, charming, enchanting evening. The venue and candlelight accentuated the music, performed by a beautifully talented quartet. We are already planning our next one
- Adele Night! Amazing Show! I will definitely go back when it comes around again!
- They were phenomenal! The music was really great and made my day!
- Romantic & intimate setting listening to a. extremely talented string quartet! We’ll certainly be back!
- Beautiful evening Wonderful event space Talented artists
- Amazing experience! Loved the ambiance.
- This show was absolutely amazing!!!
- Very entertaining and great sound
- We enjoyed it very much.
- Great intimate Experience
- Absolutely fantastic!!!!!!
- Awesome music.
- Awesome event!!!
900 3rd Avenue, Brooklyn, 11232, (between 33rd and 34th Streets), 11232
- 36th St - D-N-R
Don't miss out!
Select date and session