⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Indianapolis. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Queen at The Cyrus Place under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Cyrus Place
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is not wheelchair accessible. Guests will need to go up two short flights of stairs to get to the performance space
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Indianapolis
- Don't Stop Me Now
- Killer Queen
- Somebody to Love
- Love of My Life
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Under Pressure (Queen and David Bowie)
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Fat Bottomed Girls
- We Will Rock You
- Another One Bites the Dust
- We Are the Champions
- Gianni Schicchi, O Mio Babbino Caro – Giacomo Puccini
- La Boheme, SC 67, Act 2: Quando m'en Vo' (Musetta's Waltz) – Giacomo Puccini
- Die Zauberflöte (The Magic Flute), K. 620, Act 2: Der Hölle Rache Kocht in Meinem Herzen (Queen of the Night Aria) – W. A. Mozart
- String quartet - to be announced
- Loved it! The small setting and atmosphere was great loved the bits of history throughout. Definitely recommend.
- I enjoyed it very much.
- …even the teenager enjoyed it
- It was fabulous!
- Absolutely fantastic. Great venue, excellent sound, enthusiastic staff, plenty of parking and worth every penny!
- The music was spectacular in a beautiful setting!
- Musicians were so talented and I’m sure Freddy Mercury would be honored by their talented strings. I just wish the microphone being used to introduce each sone along with history of the song, would have been louder and clearer. There were were 8 of us and none of us could hear. I just passed my hearing test last week.
- The music was beautiful! It wasn't easy to see the musicians.
- Spectacular, beautiful and surreal. Amazing musical experience!
- Speakers Mike system makes it hard to hear her
- Amazing show!!!
- Absolutely amazing! We thoroughly enjoyed the concert!
- Such a unique experience. The music was awesome. Really enjoyed the show.
- Wonderful venue and experience.
Select date and session