⭐ Proof: An Immersive BTS Retail Pop-Up is the perfect place to celebrate the new album release “Proof” from BTS! Check out the incredible audiovisual installations of the band and their music, new band imagery, lots of photo ops, and exclusive merch. Reserve your spot now!
🎫 General Admission - includes entry to the experience though admission is not guaranteed
💿 Celebrate the new album release “Proof” on June 10 at this BTS pop-up
🎤 Explore the audiovisual installations of the band and their music as well as new album imagery, curated especially for the BTS ARMY
🛍️ Take a peek at and have the chance to purchase the limited and exclusive merch
📸 Check out the oversized sets perfect for Instagrammable photo and video ops
📅 Date: opening June 10, 2022
🕒 Opening hours: Monday – Sunday: 12:00 p.m. – 6:15 p.m. (last entry)
Walk-ups to the venue are welcome, but are not guaranteed entry
📍 Location: 700 N Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome
♿ Accessibility: the venue is ADA compliant
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
Dance, sing, listen, pose, and shop all things BTS! Discover a vibrant anthology celebration of BTS’s historic rise and continued success on the global stage, brought to you by HYBE North America & Experiential Supply. Curated for the BTS ARMY of all ages, enjoy a spectacular space transformed into a BTS playground for a limited run around the album release of Proof. Capture some memories with the many Instagrammable photo and video opportunities and treat yourself to some exclusive merch. Reserve your spot now!
- Loved the experience
- Staff was wonderful.
- Nice but expected it to be larger like the one in Las Vegas. So expectations need to be adjusted.
- Omg everyone was so sweet and nice like I never expected to meet amazing people thank you 💜🏻
- It was a great experience
- Very short line for tix holders & organized... someone is always checking on us.
- AMAZING wish there was more stuff tho
- Love it! It was small but still something!
- Although the pop up was short, I was still thankful to be able to receive one in LA. I enjoyed taking pictures and having a nice experience.
- No lines, lots of merch available in larger sizes, super kind and helpful staff. Wish albums were for sale and additional BTS items, would have liked more BTS videos/images upon entry. This was just a mini merch popup
- Pretty small but it was cute
- LOVED IT
- A bit small but Amazing , they never disappoint
700 N Fairfax Ave, 90046-7206