⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Toronto. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Queen at Longboat Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Longboat Hall
📅 Dates and times: August 10 at 7:00 p.m. and 9:15 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is AODA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✅ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. See your ticket for more details
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Don't Stop Me Now
- Killer Queen
- Somebody to Love
- Love of My Life
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Under Pressure (Queen and David Bowie)
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Fat Bottomed Girls
- We Will Rock You
- Another One Bites The Dust
- We Are The Champions
- Gianni Schicchi, O Mio Babbino Caro – Giacomo Puccini
- La Boheme, SC 67, Act 2: Quando m'en Vo' (Musetta's Waltz) – Giacomo Puccini
- Die Zauberflöte (The Magic Flute), K. 620, Act 2: Der Hölle Rache Kocht in Meinem Herzen (Queen of the Night Aria) – W. A. Mozart
- Listeso String Quartet
💬 Zoe Z. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "This was such a magical experience!! Loved the atmosphere and the beauty of live music!"
💬 Zarah C. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "What a wonderful, intimate experience, by candlelight, to hear such incredible music played by such talented people."
💬 Teresa P. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "I am speechless. Such an amazing performance. Goosebumps the whole time"