⭐ Immerse yourself in the world of FRIENDS™ like never before with interactive set recreations, like Monica and Rachel’s kitchen, original props and costumes, photo ops, a retail store and Central Perk. Now that’s what I call kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic!
Reserve your spot and save money by purchasing tickets in advance.
🎫 General Admission - includes full access to the experience at the date and time selected
- Standard - ages 11+
- Child - ages 4-10
- Student - must show valid school ID
- Senior - ages 55+, must show valid ID
- Military - must show valid ID
🎫 Flexible Entry Ticket - includes full access to the experience at any time on your selected date
- This option is available in the calendar to the left in the 12:00pm (noon) time slot
- Final entry time is one hour before closing.
🎫 Premium Ticket - includes general access to the experience PLUS:
- Skip-the-line privileges for entry to the experience
- 1 Free “The One in Toronto” mug
- 1 Free Coat/Bag/Stroller Check
🎫 Private Access - includes entry to the experience first thing on Saturday mornings before we open to the general public and allows you to choose your group you attend with. Private Access groups will be checked-in and allowed entry into the experience five minutes apart to allow for maximum social distancing between groups
- Private Access up to 6
- Private Access up to 10
⛲ Dance in front of the fountain
📺 Step into the iconic TV show like never before in an interactive experience
🛋️ Explore 6 rooms of set recreations including Joey and Chandler’s apartment, Monica and Rachel’s kitchen, and Central Perk!
📸 Pose on the iconic orange couch and take many more photos
📅 Dates: July 14, 2022 – January 2, 2023
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every 15 minutes):
-Wednesdays: Pre-Labour Day: 12 p.m. – 7 p.m. (last entry), Post-Labour Day: 5 p.m. - 8 p.m. (last entry)
-Thursdays: 12 p.m. – 7 p.m. (last entry)
-Fridays: 12 p.m. – 7 p.m. (last entry)
-Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. (last entry)
-Sundays: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. (last entry)
Open select weekdays during the holiday season. See calendar on the right for available dates.
-Private access tickets are Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.
⏳ Please arrive 10 minutes before your time slot to ensure entry; if you miss your time slot, your ticket is no longer valid and entry is not guaranteed
📍 Location: Yorkdale Shopping Centre (across from the Lego Store)
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome. Children 3 and younger don’t need a ticket when accompanied by a parent or guardian
♿ Accessibility: the experience is ADA compliant and fully accessible for guests with many different abilities and neurodiversities
❓ Please visit our FAQs here for more info
✔️ We want you to have fun at The FRIENDS™ Experience, so we've put standards in place that will keep you, your friends & family, and our staff safe and worry-free. We're dedicated to keeping the experience not only clean, but "Monica Clean”
- Masks are recommended for guests 2 years of age or older.
- We reserve the right to extend or modify this policy in light of evolving circumstances and applicable guidance/regulations
The FRIENDS™ Experience is coming to Toronto on July 14! Explore 6 rooms of set recreations, Joey and Chandler’s apartment, Monica and Rachel’s kitchen, and Central Perk. You’ll even get to dance in front of the fountain! Don't miss your chance to get your tickets for The FRIENDS™ Experience: The One in Toronto!
Additional ticket information:
- Please double-check you’ve selected what you want—your ticket is only valid for the date and time on your ticket
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your ticketed time slot to ensure entry. If you miss your time slot, your ticket is no longer valid and entry is not guaranteed
- For full details on our ticketing terms, visit our T&Cs
FRIENDS and all related characters and elements © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s22)
- Absolutely amazing! Great staff, small groups. Staff wore masks & took our photos for us! Highly recommended!
- It was a great experience.
- Well organized. loved having people taking pictures for us at the different stations.
- Everything was great. Only two things that would have made it five stars. Number one would be to have it be a bit longer, with additional sets of Ross and Phoebe's apartments. The second thing would be to have a greater selection of merch available at the store! There were things online that weren't available, which was a bummer. Other than those, it was perfect.
- I loved it so much. Even my hubby who isn't a Friend's fan like me. You must go if you love this show. I recommend the private ticket if you want more pics.
- Was a fun experience! Lineups are long but expected since it's a new attraction. Great work on building the sets. Lots of fun stuff to look at and take photos of.
- Amazing for any fan! Although Monica apartment should of been bigger and could of included more items from the show.
- There's not enough words to even explain how amazing it was thanks
- the employees were so kind and patient. very helpful with taking pictures. 10/10 ❤️
- I think it's cool that the team try to recreate the experience for Friends lovers; however, I wish there'll be more room for the customers to try out and more iconic scenes to look out.
- Set was really nice and the staff was great!
- Some more sets and items in the sets, to make them more immersive
- It was a great experience. Lots of photo opportunities and nice staff to take your photos.
- We loved everything about this experience. I would highly recommend it to any Friends fans!
- Very well organized, staff were welcoming and helpful, they also took amazing photos and overall the experience was fantastic!!!
The FRIENDS™ Experience - Toronto
3401 Dufferin St, Toronto, Canada Yorkdale Shopping Center, ON M6A 2T9