⭐ Immerse yourself in the world of FRIENDS™ like never before with interactive set recreations including Monica and Rachel’s kitchen, original props and costumes, photo ops, a Retail Store, and Central Perk. Isn’t that just kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic?
Reserve your spot and save money by purchasing tickets in advance.
🚨 The FRIENDS™ Experience: The One in Toronto closes January 8, 2023. Get your tickets to see it before it’s over! 🚨
Tickets for The FRIENDS™ Experience: The One in Toronto
🎫 General Admission - includes full access to the experience at the date and time selected
- Standard - ages 11+
- Child - ages 4-10
- Senior (ages 55+) / Student / Military - valid ID required
- Group ticket - 6 tickets for the price of 5
🎫 Flexible Entry Ticket - includes full access to the experience at any time on your selected date
- This option is available in the calendar to the left in the 12:00pm (noon) time slot
- Final entry time is one hour before closing.
🎫 Premium Ticket - includes general access to the experience PLUS:
- Skip-the-line privileges for entry to the experience
- 1 Free “The One in Toronto” mug
- 1 Free Coat/Bag/Stroller Check
🎫 Guided Group Tour - includes entry to the experience first thing on Saturday and Sunday mornings before we open to the general public and allows you to choose your group you attend with. Groups will be checked in and allowed entry into the experience five minutes apart to allow for your group to have a personalized experience through the space.
- Groups of up to 6 or 10 guests
⛲ Dance in front of the fountain
📺 Step into FRIENDS™ like never before in this interactive experience
🛋️ Explore set recreations including Joey and Chandler’s apartment, Monica and Rachel’s kitchen, and Central Perk!
📸 Pose on the iconic orange couch and take many more photos
📅 Dates: July 14, 2022 – January 8, 2023
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every 15 minutes):
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Sunday: 10 a.m.-7 p.m. (last entry)
- Saturday: 10 a.m.-8 p.m. (last entry)
- Private access tickets are Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. & Sundays from 10:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.
📍 Location: Yorkdale Shopping Centre (across from the Lego Store)
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome. Guests 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult who is at least 18 years old. Children 3 and younger don’t need a ticket when accompanied by a parent or guardian
♿ Accessibility: the experience is ADA compliant and fully accessible for guests with many different abilities and neurodiversities. We accept the Access 2 card. The person with the disability is required to pay the regular price of admission while the support person is permitted to accompany them without charge. Please be prepared to present your Access 2 Card as well as your ID at the Box Office upon entrance
❓ Please visit our FAQs here for more info
The FRIENDS™ Experience is coming to Toronto on July 14! Explore set recreations like Joey and Chandler’s apartment, Monica and Rachel’s kitchen, and Central Perk. You’ll even get to dance in front of the fountain! Don't miss your chance to get your tickets for The FRIENDS™ Experience: The One in Toronto!
FRIENDS and all related characters and elements © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s22)
- Absolutely amazing! Great staff, small groups. Staff wore masks & took our photos for us! Highly recommended!
- It was a great experience.
- Well organized. loved having people taking pictures for us at the different stations.
- Everything was great. Only two things that would have made it five stars. Number one would be to have it be a bit longer, with additional sets of Ross and Phoebe's apartments. The second thing would be to have a greater selection of merch available at the store! There were things online that weren't available, which was a bummer. Other than those, it was perfect.
- I loved it so much. Even my hubby who isn't a Friend's fan like me. You must go if you love this show. I recommend the private ticket if you want more pics.
- Was a fun experience! Lineups are long but expected since it's a new attraction. Great work on building the sets. Lots of fun stuff to look at and take photos of.
- Amazing for any fan! Although Monica apartment should of been bigger and could of included more items from the show.
- There's not enough words to even explain how amazing it was thanks
- the employees were so kind and patient. very helpful with taking pictures. 10/10 ❤️
- I think it's cool that the team try to recreate the experience for Friends lovers; however, I wish there'll be more room for the customers to try out and more iconic scenes to look out.
- Set was really nice and the staff was great!
- Some more sets and items in the sets, to make them more immersive
- It was a great experience. Lots of photo opportunities and nice staff to take your photos.
- We loved everything about this experience. I would highly recommend it to any Friends fans!
- Very well organized, staff were welcoming and helpful, they also took amazing photos and overall the experience was fantastic!!!
Passeig de Sant Joan 26, 08010
- Arc de Triomf