🎵 This experience is brought to you by Belmont Ensemble. This concert is not affiliated with the Fever Original Candlelight series.
🎫 Band A (Front Half of the Nave and Gallery Front)
🎫 Band B (Mid Centre Nave)
🎫 Band C (Rear Centre Nave)
🎫 Band D (Side Aisles - Restricted View)
🎫 Band E (Rear Gallery - Non-View Seats)
📽️ Enjoy a beautiful programme of movie soundtracks
🎻 Performances from some of London's finest musicians
🏛️ Taking place at the iconic St Martin-in-the-Fields, Trafalgar Square
📅 Dates and times: various dates and times available (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 2 hours
📍 Location: St Martin-in-the-Fields
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome, however, the concert is not recommended for babies that need to be held in arms
♿ Accessibility: there is a lift from ground level which gives access to the hall for wheelchair users. Carers/Enablers do not need a ticket to attend the concert and can attend free of charge. Please see your post-purchase email for all relevant information
- To view the full programme, click here
Come and relive your favourite movie moments during this nostalgic concert celebrating some of the best soundtracks of all time. London's finest musicians will be taking to the stage to bring you renditions of songs which have provided a backdrop to some iconic cinematic moments, from films such as 'James Bond', 'Psycho' and 'Game of Thrones'. Enjoy a musical feast whilst taking in the majestic, glistening setting of St Martin-in-the-Fields, gently illuminated by candlelight, and located in the very heart of central London.
- So much better than I anticipated. Absolutely amazing. Great night in a fab venue , would highly reccomend.
- Absolutely amazing experience!!!
- such a lovely evening
- Excellent concert, the music was beautiful.
- Brilliant- could have listened for longer
- It was a great evening out
- Amazing experience!!
- Amazing concert, extremely talented musicians
- In the description of this event by Fever it was stated that it would be 1 hour long. In fact it was nearly 2 hours. Whilst this was a pleasant surprise it would have been a problem if we had made our plans based upon Fever's description.
- The concert itself was beautiful and very moving. The only thing that let the experience down was the very uncomfortable seating on hard, wooden pews.
- Very good
- Very good!
How to get there?
Trafalgar Square, London, WC2N 4JJ
- Charing Cross
- Leicester Square
Don't miss out!
Select date and session