⭐ Don't miss The Peter Rabbit™ Garden Adventure, a live immersive experience in the walled garden at Blenheim Palace. Beatrix Potter enlists your help in finding mischievous Peter Rabbit, leading you through old Mr. McGregor's garden. Expect live theatre and puppetry, nature activities, a Peter Rabbit™ Farm Shop, and more. Get your tickets to join the garden adventure this summer!
🟠 August - Limited availability
🟡 September - Selling fast
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Individual (Adults & children 3 years and above)
- Infant (ages 6 months to 2 years. Babies up to 6 months go free of charge if carried)
- NHS, Universal Credit & Access - valid ID required
- Group Bundle (min. 10 people)
🌳 Step into the world of Beatrix Potter, brought to life in Blenheim Palace's beautiful walled garden
🐇 Help rescue Peter Rabbit from Mr. McGregor's rabbit pie-shaped plan
📖 Lose yourself in a world of imagination with a magical mix of storytelling, live performances and puppetry
🐰 Meet Jemima Puddle-Duck, Benjamin Bunny, Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle and more, alongside a few surprises!
🛍️ Visit the Peter Rabbit™ Farm Shop and enjoy a host of free creative activities suitable for all ages
📅 Date: August - 3 September, 2022
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every 10 minutes):
- Tuesdays-Sundays: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. (Last entry)
⏳ Duration: 50 minutes
📍 Location: The Walled Garden, Blenheim Palace
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome. Free entry for infants 6 months and under who are carried around the experience. All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
🎁 Make a day of it! All tickets include a 50% discount for entry to Blenheim Park and Gardens
♿ Accessibility: every effort is made to make this experience as accessible as possible, however, there are limitations in places. Please click here for more information
❗ Please note: this venue is cashless
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
This summer at Blenheim Palace join Beatrix Potter in the garden of old Mr. McGregor and help rescue Peter Rabbit. Through a magical mix of storytelling, live performance, and puppetry, young Beatrix Potter Beatrix invites you to join her on an adventure to find her mischievous friend Peter Rabbit, as she leads guests through never-before-seen spots in the Palace's walled garden. Moving from flower and vegetable gardens to greenhouses and potting sheds, you'll get a glimpse of the estate no-one else has seen, whilst meeting friends Jemima Puddle-Duck, Squirrel Nutkin, Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle and Mr. Jeremy Fisher along the way. Watch out for many more surprises on your journey!
- This was an excellent day out! The actors were amazing and the whole thing was so immersive for children (and adults!)
- A totally excellent day in every way. The setting, actors/ actresses/ props fantastic. Even when actors/ actresses seen out of their setting they quickly returned to their character The best day thank you
- My grandson was totally absorbed and enjoyed the story the way it was set up. Well done!
- Really well organised and a beautiful production. The cast and the setting on the garden was just wonderful. Our granddaughter was completely enchanted by it.
- Absolutely blown away by performance ☺️
- Myself, Nana and my 3 year old daughter absolutely loved this. My daughter was completely immersed in the story and loved all the characters.
- This was absolutely incredible! I cannot fault the experience as a whole. The setting and the characters were just fantastic. I'll be recommending to everyone (although for little or sensitive ones the Mr McGregor encounter might a be a bit scary so skip that!) Also there's a park and maze and beautiful pizzeria right next door. The perfect day out!
- The immersive story was brilliant! Our ‘Beatrix’ was absolutely amazing as were the other characters. Puppets were excellent. Only thing that wasn’t good was the sign posting or lack of in Blenheim palace.
- Amazing experience not only for kids.
- Such a magical experience for all ages grandad at 90 years loved it too. Wonderful memories created in the most amazing stage of the gardens of Blenheim palace. Well worth the money would recommend to anyone no matter what your age. Really professional show
- The live story was amazing, the lady play Beatrix was great as were the actors playing other characters. Sign posts in Blenheim itself could be a lot better! And some Peter rabbit activities while your waiting would be nice too.
- A brilliant interactive play, so well thought out. My 4 year old loved it!
- What a great immersive experience for children. Felt like we were right in the books of Peter Rabbit - truly wonderful and well performed by such enthusiastic actors.
- Really lovey day out, the actors were brilliant and had my nearly 2 year old sons attention the whole time, engaging and fun x
- Fantastic and well worth the money. Our host/guide was fantastic. Little one loved it!!
How to get there?
The Walled Garden, Blenheim Palace
Woodstock, UK, OX20 1PY