⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Philadelphia. Get your tickets now to discover the Divine Hand Ensemble, the country's only Theremin lead orchestra, playing eerie renditions Epic Film Scores at the Masonic Temple and Library under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: One North Broad: Masonic Temple and Library
📅 Dates and times: July 20 at 6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✅ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zon
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click heree
- Ghostbusters – Elmer Bernstein
- Rocky – Bill Conti
- The Wolfman – Danny Elfman
- Edward Scissorhands – Danny Elfman
- King Kong – Max Steiner
- La Boulange from Amélie – Yann Tiersen
- Pure Imagination from Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory – Leslie Bricusse and Anthony Newley
- Hushabye Mountain from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang – Robert and Richard Sherman
- Mozart’s Requiem in D Minor, K.626: Lacrimosa from Amadeus – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Figlio Perduto from The King’s Speech – Alexandre Desplat
- (Where Do I Begin?) Love Story from Love Story – Francis Lai and Carl Sigman
- In Heaven from Eraserhead – David Lynch and Alan Splet
- Nearer, My God, to Thee from Titanic – Sarah Flower Adams
- Nobody Does It Better from The Spy Who Loved Me – Marvin Hamlisch and Carole Bayer Sager
- The Divine Hand Ensemble
💬 Elizabeth L. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Absolutely outstanding. extremely intimate experience. 10 out of 10 will repeat."
💬 Michael B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "A wonderful experience. Fantastic performance, great sound. We will be back for future performances."
💬 Pamela J. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful performances and stunning atmosphere."