⭐ Don’t miss Spider-Man: Beyond Amazing - The Exhibition. Explore the history of the famous web-slinger through original artwork, interactive installations, movie props and costumes, and more!
🚨 The highly successful ‘Spider-Man: Beyond Amazing - The Exhibition’ is leaving the Comic-Con Museum in January. Don’t miss out! 🚨
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (ages 18+)
- Child (ages 7-12)
- Senior (ages 65+)
- Student (ages 13-17)
- Military - valid ID required
- Family Bundle (3-4 tickets, max. 2 adults, min. 1 child)
- Group Bundle (minimum 10 people)
🕷️ Immerse yourself in the world-premiere exhibition that brings the web-slinger’s entire storied history to life
🕸️ Learn about the many creators who have contributed to the Spider-Man mythos
🖼️ Explore interactive installations, priceless artifacts, movie props and costumes, and more!
🏛️ Discover a full museum experience that combines traditional displays with spectacular projection mapping
👉 Swing by the Comic-Con Museum's main info page here (ticket holders for this exhibition will have access to all other exhibitions)
📅 Date: from December 2022
🕒 Opening hours: Mondays–Sundays, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. (last entry at 4 p.m.)
⏳ Duration: approx. 1 hour
📍 Location: Comic-Con Museum, San Diego
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome
♿ Accessibility: the museum is fully accessible throughout the facility. Wheelchairs are available on a limited basis. Photo ID will be held at our reception desk during wheelchair use within the building
🚗 Parking at Balboa Park is limited, please allow extra time or utilize ride sharing services or public transportation
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. CCM adheres to current CDC guidelines. Please check the website for current updates
Take a trip to the Comic-Con Museum as Spider-Man is brought to life! Explore the history of the famous web-slinger at this world-premiere exhibition, from his creation in the early 1960s to his current place as one of popular culture’s most seminal figures. Within the galleries, visitors will be able to explore interactive installations and movie props and costumes, learn about the many creators who have contributed to the Spider-Man mythos, and discover a number of priceless artifacts from the past six decades. Spider-Man has always stood out from (and swung above) the crowd and now is your chance to find out why!
- Very well put together! My kids loved it. We’ll worth the price for everything.
- The space and atmosphere was perfect. My son and I are huge Marvel Fans and were very impressed by all the memorabilia.
- The volunteers/staff were friendly and helpful and the exhibition was great!
- Several Spider-Man things to see and several photo ops options
- The staggered entrance times made everything run really smoothly, the staff were friendly and helpful, and the exhibition itself was, well, beyond amazing.
- It was an Amazing experience with important Spider-Man history. Lots of fun and worth every cent.
- it was a wonderful experience
- Amazing, Spectacular, Ultimate experience.
- Awesome! Lots of history and lots to learn about Spider-Man!
- Had a great time!
- Best museum ever!!
- First the positive: •Great layout and easy to follow exhibit timeline. Cool extra tidbits such as a mini projected Spidey and interactive screens. •Well written information. •Awesome pieces when pertaining to actual comic draft pages and movie props. Negatives: •Not enough diversity in exhibit pieces. •Absorption of information should not be limited to reading text walls. Overall had a great time and will come back when the museum matures. Not excelsior just yet but exciting.
- Fantastic exhibit!
- Just kind of short. Needs more interactive for kids. Very expensive for what you get.
The Comic-Con Museum
2131 Pan American Plaza, 92101
Select date and session
- Dec 2022
- Jan 2023