Tickets for World Cup 2022: Watch England Games Live at London's Fan Park!
🎫 General Admission ticket for 1, including:
- Entry to the experience
- A 4TheFans interactive, immersive show
- A drink (beer, cider, wine, or soft drink)
- Hot food (your choice of pie)
🎫 VIP ticket for 1, including:
- Everything included in the General Admission ticket
- VIP front section with premium views of the screens and show
- A meet and greet with a football legend
Both General Admission and VIP tickets are also available for a discounted price for groups of six. Please note that food and beverages are not able to be served on the 21 November to GA ticket holders.
⚽ Enjoy an immersive, authentic World Cup experience
⭐ A live interactive pre-match show with football legends in attendance
🍺 Delicious food and drink to enjoy with the game
📺 Huge anti-glare screens and a world-class sound system
🎵 Live DJ sets, impressive lighting, special effects and games
🕒 Dates and times: November 2022
- Monday 21 November: doors open 10 a.m. and kick-off at 1 p.m.
- Friday 25 November: doors open 5 p.m. and kick-off at 7 p.m.
- Tuesday 29 November: doors open 5 p.m. and kick-off at 7 p.m.
📍 Location: LDN East Arena
👤 Age requirement: 18+ with valid ID
- Monday 21 November: England vs. Iran - with guest legend Tony Cottee
- Friday 25 November: England vs. USA - with guest legend Trevor Brooking
- Tuesday 29 November: England vs. Wales - with guest legend Tony Cottee
Calling all footie fans! 4TheFans is launching a series of immersive World Cup match experiences that are about as close as you can get to the real thing (short of buying a ticket to Qatar)! Thousands of fans will be uniting to watch the England games on huge anti-glare screens, equipped with a world-class sound system for a proper big-game atmosphere. Enjoy live pre-match entertainment, including DJ sets, competitions, and giveaways, all hosted by a Sky Sports presenter. Only 4TheFans provides a genuine footballing legend to give exclusive match analysis and bags of banter as they engage with the fans. Watch as hundreds of like-minded football fans come together in a spectacular environment to witness another gripping competition unfold!
How to get there?
Victoria St, Manchester, M3 1SX