⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Boston. Buy your tickets now to discover the greatest Classic Rock hits at the Old South Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Gordon Chapel at the Old South Church
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Boston
- Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit
- The Rolling Stones - Paint it Black
- David Bowie - Life on Mars?
- Kansas - Carry On Wayward Son
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama
- Bon Jovi - Livin on a Prayer
- Guns n’ Roses - Sweet Child o’ Mine
- Blondie - Call Me
- Cream - Sunshine of Your Love
- Aerosmith - Dream On
- The Who - See Me, Feel Me / Pinball Wizard
- Boston - More Than a Feeling
- Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven
- Rasa String Quartet
- We do the classical route with chamber and symphonic music. When I saw this on your calendar I thought it would be a great opportunity to hear some of most favorite rock songs performed with a chamber group. It certainly didn’t disappoint. It was a spectacular event. The audience ranged from 30 somethings to 80 somethings. The mesmerizing fingering and literally not missing a beat of the lyrics made the trip in from the Cape so worth while. Will see this group again as well as other performances on your schedule.
- I loved it loved it loved it! They are such talented musicians with passion that is contagious. They brought those classic rock songs to life in a whole new and exciting way. Rock on Rasa String Quartet! And thank you for making the world a little more beautiful❤️
- It was so much fun to hear classic rock played by a string quartet! It's such an interestingly different way to listen to one's favorite music.
- Brilliant! Guys showed what can be done with music , improvisation top class. Merci infiniment 😊
- It was more than I expected. Such great music and very talented musicians
- Such great energy from the Rasa string quartet. Enjoyed every minute of the concert.
- They were phenomenal. Played great songs!!
- loved this show! Wish they had a Christmas one!
- Was very cool, would like to go again
- Absolutely fabulous. Looking forward to the next one. We hope to try out your various venues, though it is hard to imagine one better than The Old South Church tonight.
- Amazing performance. Wonderfully talented musicians Rasa String Quartet
- A fun evening! Highly recommended.
- Amazing!!! Exceptional!! Healing!
- that was a great time
- So beautiful 🤩