⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Washington D.C. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Taylor Swift at St. Francis Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St. Francis Hall
📅 Dates and times: December 20 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Washington D.C.
- Shake it Off
- Love Story
- Blank Space
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- Invisible String
- All Too Well
- Wildest Dreams
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- You Belong With Me
- Listeso String Quartet
- amazing experience and venue and of course the best music :)) the vibes were immaculate *chef’s kiss*
- Fabulous! My daughters and I really enjoyed it. The musicians are so talented:)
- Amazing. Best live show I’ve ever seen! Each and every person is so talented.thank you so much
- Great show, great setup, the quartet was so talented and even interacted with the audience! Tons of fun. Interested in going to more of fevers events in the future
- great atmosphere, amazing musicians, affordable and felt intimate.
- Loved it! So unique and fun. Incredible experience!
- Nice venue and engaging hosts and performers
- This was such a fun experience! First, parking was free and easy. We were escorted to our section, and got to chose any seats that were available. We got the first row. St. Francis Hall is a beautiful setting, and the candles were as impressive in person as they looked in the ads. The songs were beautiful and the musicians were fun to watch. The entire evening was delightful.