⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Sydney. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Hans Zimmer at The Sydney Masonic Centre under the gentle glow of candlelight.
🚨 Limited tickets on sale! 🚨
📍 Venue: The Sydney Masonic Centre
📅 Dates and times: 30 March and 6 May at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
- Time from Inception
- This Land from The Lion King
- Nothing I’ve Ever Known from Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
- Zooster’s Breakout from Madagascar
- Honor from The Pacific
- Tennessee from Pearl Harbor
- A Dark Knight from The Dark Knight
- Man of Steel Suite
- Wonder Woman Suite
- Gladiator Suite
- Cornfield Chase from Interstellar
- Discombobulate from Sherlock Holmes
- Pirates of the Caribbean Suite
- String Quartet - Phoenix Collective
- All songs played were masterpieces it was so so moving and an amazing experince
- Ben and the quartet were great.
- Amazing experience
- great atmosphere
- It was absolutely amazing
- Great night out!
- Absolutely incredible
- Enjoyed the ambience, the music and the wit!
- Could really feel the varying emotions of each piece. Made my hair stand in ends. Love it!
- Beautiful atmosphere and music and very talented and entertaining musicians! 🤩❤️
- Such a magical and intimate experience
Sydney Masonic Centre
66 Goulburn St, Sydney NSW, Australia, 2000
Select date and session