⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Belfast. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Coldplay at Titanic Belfast under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Titanic Belfast
📅 Dates and times: 20 November at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Belfast
- Don’t Panic
- Speed of Sound
- Fix You
- In My Place
- Adventure of a Lifetime
- Hymn for the Weekend
- The Scientist
- Sky Full of Stars
- Pianist - Ruth McGinley
- Absolutely fantastic night! We really enjoyed the experience- will definitely book again!
- Stunning performance from Ruth. Really beautiful setting. Overall highly recommend
- Absolutely wonderful evening. Pianist was amazing and so good at interacting with audience. Every song was fantastic. Cannot wait to go back again in the future
- Spine tingling brilliant!!! Amazing talent thoroughly enjoyed it. Has Chris Martin seen this? Ruth McGinley should be at Wembley with Coldplay next month!!!!!
- Lovely staff and venue. Well organised event which was just lovely. Fantastic pianist too.. Am convinced she had more than 2 hands to play some of that! Thankyou.
- Spent my 31st anniversary surrounded by beautiful music and candlelight.
- This was my first Fever experience and it was fab! The pianist was extremely talented and also had a great personality. Hope Ruth McGinley will feature at future Fever events as this will not be the last I hope to attend
- Great location and a lovely break from the ordinary.
- Fantastic concert, setting and performance
- Exceptional concert in beautiful surroundings
- Ruth was excellent, and venue was fantastic, very atmospheric.
- a fabulous evening, and very well organised.. and a big wow, to the people that sorted out all those candles too, that's a job in itself...
- Beautiful evening.
- Lovely evening with a beautiful atmosphere. The arrangements were wonderful and played so beautifully. Only drawback was venue a wee bit chilly and hard to see from the back. Otherwise a great night & would definitely attend a candlelight concert again!
- Amazing events