⭐ Bridgerton Afternoon Tea is an afternoon tea party based on the iconic Netflix series Bridgerton. Savour a selection of tantalising treats as you immerse yourself in the Regency era!
🎫 General Admission - includes entry to the afternoon tea party + a selected menu of food and tea (tips and gratuities not included)
☕ Immerse yourself in the Bridgerton universe and enjoy a traditional tea party among royalty
🍰 Savour a selection of tantalising treats
🍵 Enjoy a royal tea selection fit for the Queen
📅 Date: various dates available (select when you purchase)
🕒 Time: Saturdays & Sundays, 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. & 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 90 minutes
📍 Location: Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome. Must be 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol. Children under 3 access free
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible. Service dogs and psychiatric service dogs are admitted
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the tea party
Please note: there will not be a specific children's menu available
A select few have been invited to the Bridgerton Afternoon Tea, and you’re on the list! Don your finest silks and step into the Bridgerton universe for a most delightful gathering in a glamorous venue. Savour some tantalising treats, socialise with the upper crust, and even sip tea like true royalty in this refined immersive event!
- Lovely tea! Loved the intimate experience and the service was great
- I absolutely loved everything about the Tea... The sandwiches were devine and the Tea was delicious including the desserts.
- Everything was perfect! It’d be nice if there is an option to order additional servings of a sandwiches or treats and maybe have staff dress up in footmen costume, but otherwise the experience was an absolute dream!
- Loved the experience the teas and food was delicious. Recommend everyone tries it out
- it was okay. I just wish we had more control on what we ate. if you give a menu, then you should let us do a combination of what to include for our experience.
- I think individual teapots( with hot tea) should have been given to each attendee Aside from that everything was beautiful and amazing!
- Lovely venue, amazing service. I have to say the servers were top notch. They made the experience so much more enjoyable.
- Service was excellent. Food selection was wonderful. Location was ok but very dark, somber, and poorly lit for afternoon tea.
- Amazing venue and delicious food! One of the most fabulous tea parties I have ever been too! The staff was impeccable and I felt like I was among the ton! Thank you Fever for putting this together!
- This was a wonderful event! All the teas and cakes and sandwiches were delightful. Thank you to all the staff!
- Service, food and drinks were excellent, the decor and general level of immersion could have been a couple of notches higher
- Beautiful Tea, gorgeous setting at the Biltmore and wonderful service! The tea treats were delicious and so were the assortment of teas served on Sir Albert rose pattern china...just divine! Highly recommend! I want to do it again.
- So much fun. I loved the food, the staff were so friendly, and I loved seeing everyone dressed in regency inspired costumes and styles. such a gorgeous tea experience!
- Absolutely AMAZING!! There was a separate menu for vegan /gluten free and it was delicious!! My daughter can never attend these events because of her gluten allergy. So this was wonderful! My non gluten feee menu was off the charts! I can’t recommend this even highly enough! The parking however, was super expensive. The only downside.
- What a Fantastical Event. Glad I didn’t miss it!!