⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Liverpool. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Queen at Sefton Park Palm House under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Sefton Park Palm House
📅 Dates and times: Wednesday 23 November at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Liverpool
- Love of My Life
- Under Pressure (ft. David Bowie)
- You're My Best Friend
- Don't Stop Me Now
- Who Wants to Live Forever
- We Will Rock You
- I Want to Break Free
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- We Are the Champions
- Somebody to Love
- Another One Bites the Dust
- String quartet - String Infusion
- Amazing location, string infusion were incredible and all fever staff were so friendly and helpful!
- Perfect. Excellent concert and as usual the Fever staff were incredible. Quite possibly one of the most helpful, attentive team we have come across. Thank you
- Brilliant night! The Quartet were amazing 👍
- Lovely evening, absolutely fantastic music! Well done to all involved x
- Just brilliant! the group played fantastic, beautiful setting 😘
- I love Queen's music and to be honest I was doubtful a string quartet would be able to.pull it off. Happy to say I was wrong, String Infusion were amazing! I enjoyed every minute of it!
- Excellent performance and very well presented, this was our second time, and will return….
- Fantastic again! These concerts are really excellent! Wish they were double the length!
- Absolutely beautiful and enjoyable event. Had a fantastic evening.
- loved it thanks so much
- Brilliant evening.
- Very enjoyable
- Excellent a lovely evening