⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Los Angeles. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Coldplay at the Historic Woman’s Club under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Historic Woman’s Club
📅 Dates and times: June 2 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue has a temporary ramp for wheelchair accessibility. Please reach out to us if you need special assistance
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Los Angeles
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Don’t Panic
- Speed of Sound
- Fix You
- In My Place
- Adventure of a Lifetime
- Hymn for the Weekend
- The Scientist
- A Sky Full of Stars
- Solo Pianist - Michael Sobie
- Had a very pleasant and relaxing evening in a great venue with excellent performance.
- Such a beautiful experience. Intimate and inspiring. The artist was so talented! I will definitely be attending another candlelight event.
- Our experience was spectacularly beautiful. We will be attending future Candlelight Tribute Events. And, for what it’s worth, we highly recommend purchasing ‘Section A’, as being close to the performance truly made it all the more special.
- Exceptional candlelight experience, excellent piano performance by Harrut. 👏👏👏
- Great show! Surprised my wife for date night and she absolutely loved it!
- It was my first time in that place, I took my girlfriend to that concert and she was amazed. thank you for such a nice concert
- Venue, performance and ambiance top-notch. A splendid evening.
- Had a great time. Great experience to have a date night!
- Incredible experience & brilliant performance
- 🎹 Romantically shared 🕯 🕯 🕯
- It was amazing
- Love love loved it!
- Loved it!
- Very nice experience. Cool that we can use phones to record but does get distracting at times
- We loved it and him, but my recommendation is to have multiple instrumentalists (not just one carrying entire thing) and to make sure whoever you choose LOVES the band/music they’re playing!