⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Toronto. Get your tickets now to discover Ray Charles, Sam Cooke and Otis Redding like never before at Longboat Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Longboat Hall
📅 Dates and times: May 31 at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 minutes prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is AODA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Toronto
- I Got A Woman - Ray Charles
- Try A Little Tenderness - Otis Redding
- Stand By Me - Ben E. King
- Hallelujah, I Love You So - Ray Charles
- Twistin' The Night Away - Sam Cooke
- What I’d Say - Ray Charles
- Georgia on my Mind - Ray Charles
- PureSoul Jazz Band
- It was amazing!!!! The singer had an absolutely BEAUTIFUL voice.
- Amazing time!!
- I had such an amazing time.
- The atmosphere was wonderful, the band was amazing and the singer was phenomenal.
- Amazing concert. From vocals to musicians to song choices! Beautiful venue. Wonderful overall!
- An intimate hour of soul music that took us to a different place and time.
- Fantastic experience!! Exceeded my expectations.0
- OMG they were amazing. Thank you for such an entertaining and intimate evening
- Amazing band! Beautiful, intimate location.
- It was very good. Unfortunately we could not finish the concert as my daugther was unwell and had to leave within 15 to 20 min of the show.
- Absolutely amazing
Antiguo Hotel Reforma
París 32, Tabacalera, Ciudad de México, 06030