⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Dallas. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Bach to The Beatles at Frontiers of Flight Museum under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Frontiers of Flight Museum
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🚀 Immerse yourself in the Aircraft, Military, Space & Rocketry exhibits available
🍷 Beverages will be available for additional purchase
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Dallas
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Brandenburg Concerto No. 3 in G Major, BWV 1048: I. Allegro
- Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major, BWV 1007: I. Prelude
- Bach / Gounod: Ave Maria
- Concerto for 2 Violins in D Minor, BWV 1043: I. Vivace
- I Want to Hold Your Hand
- Strawberry Fields Forever
- All You Need Is Love
- Eleanor Rigby
- Love Me Do
- In My Life
- Hey Jude
- Here Comes the Sun
- Come Together
- Listeso String Quartet
- Pamela R.Jun 2022This was my 3rd Candlelight concert to attend in Dallas. My husband & I really enjoyed hearing them play Bach & Beatles favs! They all played them brilliantly and the announcer was entertaining and I loved the stories he and the other members told - interjecting some humor too. Loved being at the Frontiers of Flight Museum while listening to beautiful, uplifting music! I even got to say thank you and give 3 of the quartet members a hug afterwards. 🤗 Bravo! 👏🏻
- Daniel R.Jun 20222nd time seeing Bach to Beatles and look forward to the Adele tribute next month!!
- Christy B.Jun 2022I love a good string quartet and though Bach and Beatles may not seem like a likely pairing, both were excellent, and it was a very enjoyable evening with friends.
- Estela M.Jun 2022This is our second time and one of the Candlelight shows, and we are planning on looking for our third experience! We appreciate the musicianship, but also love how there are “fun facts” and some background history provided pertaining to the selections played. We love it!!
- Becky W.Jun 2022Wonderful concert in a great setting and venue!
- Guadalupe C.Jun 2022The musicians were wonderful and funny! I loved all the pre song antidotes the musicians told. The location was wonderful! Audience participation was encouraged. A great time was had by all.
- Kaylee B.Jun 2022What a wonderful night!! My husband and I loved this experience!!
- Rita D.Jun 2022It was an amazing evening. Great performance and I enjoyed the commentary.
- Juan P.Jun 2022Absolutely amazing. Not only superb musicians but also very entertaining.
- Wendy K.Jun 2022Concert was wonderful. Great energy. Love the museum. Bar service was not good.
- Tammy S.Jun 2022AMAZING! The musicians were extraordinary and what a perfect setting!
- Patti B.Jun 2022It was SO great!! We enjoyed it immensely!!
- Martha N.Jun 2022Very talented musicians and beautiful music.
- Eugene H.Jun 2022Exceptional experience
- Sandra Z.Jul 2022Amazing performance!
1111 Parrot Jungle Trail, Miami, FL, 33132-1611