⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Toronto. Get your tickets now to discover the music of ABBA at Longboat Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Longboat Hall
📅 Dates and times: August 11 and September 14 at 7:00 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Dancing Queen
- Money, Money, Money
- The Winner Takes it All
- One of Us
- I Still Have Faith in You - *New Grammy-nominated single*
- Knowing Me, Knowing You
- Lay All Your Love On Me
- The Name of the Game
- Mamma Mia
- String quartet - Listeso String Quartet
- This was amazing. The performers were incredible. Their selections were thoughtful. The arrangements were inspiring. I only booked because tickets were inexpensive... But i was sort of blown away. Thank you for an amazing night, I look forward to seeing another performance soon.
- Breathtaking! I had goose bumps the entire time. Absolutely beautiful!
- Amazing experience had so much fun
- The musicians were excellent! Great time!
- The venue is amazing. Longboat Hall. The quartet music was terrific - nice combination of a classical experience but the ABBA music was lively yet still highlighted the classical talent. Loved it! Loved that the bar was there. Loved the sensitive land acknowledgement that was more than words but felt heartfelt and more meaningful in its delivery the way Sydney expressed it. And I am not some radical protestor type so I am sensitive to how this topic is put out there. Well done Sydney and Fever. Mostly I am so grateful that musicians are back and performing in accessible venues and that the world has live music
- loved it.
Select date and session