🎫 General Admission with skip the line for 1 person
- Student (with valid photo ID)
- Child (4-12)
- Adult (13-64)
- Senior (65+)
Children under 4 get in for free
🌎 Canada condensed into a scale model, from the beauty of nature to the famous landmarks, everything's there
✨ Explore tiny townscapes and discover everything you didn't know about this vast country
🌆 See miniature versions of the biggest cities
🕒 Opening hours: Tuesday to Sunday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.. Last entry at 5 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
📍 Location: Little Canada exhibition
🚗 Parking: free parking available onsite
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome! Free entry for children under 4
❓ For this event, all sales are final and tickets can’t be refunded, changed or modified. For more information, please refer to our T&Cs
You could spend a lifetime exploring all of Canada, but luckily for you Little Canada has shrunk the country down so you can see the best it has to offer in one miniature whistle-stop tour. Tap back into your childlike wonder as you explore tiny townscapes, and discover this vast land with a small-town feel. The best of Canada is covered, from the beauty of nature to famous landmarks.
- Michele V.Mar 2023My grandson and I had so much fun at Little Canada. He was completely engaged and the staff are so helpful, knowledgeable and just plain nice!!
- Sptchr69txApr 2023Very detailed work, enjoy the time with it.
- Garrie C.Feb 2023My wife and I went and it was a nostalgic experience. Walking through Little Canada and spotting various places we've been and would like to see made for a unique date night experience.
- Michele V.Mar 2023A lovely visit to Little Canada.
- Alex S.Dec 2022what was open was excellent, sadly half of the exhibits are still under construction. guess we'll have to go again!
10 Dundas Street East, M5B 2G9
Don't miss out!
Check available dates and tickets
Select date and session
No booking fees
- Feb 2024
- Mar 2024
- Apr 2024